cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiThe VPN Concentrator SSL Certificate has been expired and i am trying to find out if it is fine to renew the same via the Administration > Certificate Management on the SSL section. First delete and then Click the renew option, and that renews the ...

Resolved! VPN Disconnect

Cisco VPN Client version 4.8.02.0010 connecting to Cisco ASA5520. I have fireturcks using air cards from ATT. They are configured to automatic VPN Initiation. If I disconnect them from the ASA they will not reconnect until I close the notice on the C...

Hello all,i have a dnis-based dial-in vpdn configuration on my LAC and need to add 10 consecutive dnis numbers to this group.Any way to make a single wildcard entry to do it, instead of 10 separate entries? All my attempts to use a dial-peer like pat...

cxantzis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I am experiencing an issue with ASA. Attached are the configurations I am using so that you can better understand the issue.There is a host IP 192.168.3.5 - inside interface. For this interface the NAT works perfectly and it transforms in...

Hello,I am looking to have my current Cisco 800 VPN box sit behind my firewall. Does anyone have the information on which ports I would need to forward to the box to have it continue to work as a VPN appliance?Thanks in advance!

robbonner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,First of all i want to say great thanks to cisco becouse when i post in a coupl of minute somebody will reply me and your advice is very helpfull:))) great thank for helping...Now my questions: I creat site-to-site VPN (using ASDM). I can ...

I'm able to successfully create two different ipsec tunnels and I need them to both be operational at the same time. However, when I "crypto map" to the outside (physical) interface of my PIX 515, only one of them is operational at once. The tunne...

m.dehler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried testing Nortel softphones with Cisco VPN client version 5.0.x and ASA.I can use the softphone for about 2 minutes but then it disconnects even when I am in call.Tried IPSec over TCP as well as UDP. No change in its behavior.Any ideas?

This may sound like a silly question but what exactly is Easy VPN Server? At first I thought it was a hardware replacement for the VPN Concentrator but now I don't think that. Does it run in routers or firewalls? Is it just a set of commands or a ...

The VPN Client connects to the 3015 Concentrator fine but for some reason this vendor is getting a default gateway of 10.10.0.1 when they should have an IP address of 10.10.0.47 (The IP address of the assigned to the client) The actual default gatewa...

thomuff by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am connecting to an ASA5510 with Cisco VPN client 5.0.00.0340.I am using pool of addresses to be assigned (10.0.0.190-.10.0.0.195) and an address is assigned correctly on connection.Problem is the default gateway on the client is 10.0.0.1 , I ha...

Hi all,Friends, i have VIDEO monitoring center inside my network. Now my task is that to see this video from outside. this video device works on port tcp 5445.I made ACL and static nat like this. access-list Outside_access_in extended permit tcp any ...