cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a laptop computer running VPN Client software. I connect to a remote network and typically use Remote Desktop Connection to access one of the machines in the network 10.62.94.xxx. I want to add an Ethernet adapter in a PC Card slot or USB port...

jpuls by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Very often when save password option is enabled in RA VPN configuration, and correct password is saved after previous login, when attempt to connect is made, Cisco VPN Client doesn't connect and shows an error "Reason 413: User authentication failed"...

We have a branch office using cisco 1841 , which makes vpn to HO (ASA 5505), both (1841 and asa )have VPN CLient Configured .we need Branch office VPN software client users to Connect to HO netword.i have tried but iam missimg out some where. I've at...

Hi there,Can an ASA have both its inside and outside interface in the same Area 0, same OSPF instance?If I place the ASA in transparent mode will OSPF work OK through the ASA?Many thanksWayne

wrgoulden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After setting up a VPN-connection. Do I ened to set up some type of routing as well?My first asa has the external ip of 10.10.10.2 and an internal IP of 192.168.100.1.The second asa asa har the external ip of 10.10.10.1 and an internal IP of 192.1...

Hello Everyone,I could use some help.First of all if I am in the wrong forum please let me know.Anyways..I have a Cisco 10k in production. This Cisco 10K acts as a termination point for a L2TP tunnel carrying PPP traffic.There are times where we see...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anybody know if the Cisco DSL CPEs 85X are supporting or will support in a next release the GSHDSL BIS extension?Nothing deals with this on CCO.--In Europe, a variant of G.SHDSL was standardized by ETSI using the name 'SDSL'. This ETSI varia...

loudo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HII am new with VPNs. I have a CISCO 1812 router. How does a VPN work? What IP does the Client use to access the VPN. What IP do you setup the VPN Server with? Please provide as much info as possible. I want to setup a VPN using SDM in the next coupl...

Roshan8484 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if it was possible to make a traffic policy where i can decide to push trafic to another inside interface. For example we are using 2 ports on the ASA 1 outside, second one for inside. On the inside there are several customers on the ...

S M85 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there a way to verify from Cisco router syslogs that an IPSec tunnel is being successfully established with another Cisco router / peer? I've been looking at the System Message manuals (SEC, Crypto events) and only see stuff that would indicate p...

randytoni by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network configuration with two firewalls. ASA5510 is the first level of security and then Microsoft ISA is the next level of security before traffic enters the LAN. The problem I am faced with is that PPTP works inbound to the LAN but would ...

Hi,I have a cisco router 2800, and i want to stablish an vpn encrypted connection with an ASA 5520 (property of a client of my own company)but i can't do it. I have checked the configurations and the debugs, but I do not see where the mistake can be....

infodesa1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 1841 router with Ifirewall IOS behind a public IP.On the remote side I have a 1801 which is behind a modem/router.... therefore it has a private adress on its outside interface.Central Router (Pub IP)---- Internet ---- (Pub IP)Modem/route...

rdubo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to the ASA and I'm trying to figure out the specific functional differences between the thin client WebVPN approach and the full SSL VPN client approach. I've scoured every piece of Cisco documentation I can find and I haven't found the answe...