cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear sir,we have cisco asa5510 firewall and we installed Ubuntu 7.10 and Kubuntu 7.0 flavours of linux.and vpnclient 4.6 version inistalled on that mechines.now how can i inistall the asa for to loging vpn through vpn mechine client.plz give me any...

Dear All,I have ASA5510 and users are connecting through VPN CLIENT 5.0.01.0600 and its working fine for XP, but on VISTA first it was working but after some updates its not working, so is there any software that i can use for VISTA and any one can p...

Hi, I have a Cisco ASA 5520 firewall device, we have configured about 60 site-to-site vpn tunnels to our clients. In the recent days at least once in a day all my VPN tunnels flaps, all I will do is "clear crypto isakmp sa" & then the VPN tunnel wor...

Hi,We are trying to install VPN client 3.7.3 on Linux but we are not able to do so, we get an error. I have attached the screen dump of the installation here. The Linux version we are using is Redhat Enterprise version 4 64bit. The kernel version is ...

I have a site to site network and use in each site PIX 515 and all the commands are correct because sometimes the connection comes up for few minites and down for weeks . actually I use clear isakm sa and clear ipsec sa but in vain there is no connec...

Hi,I just setup a RSA to our Cisco 3030. I was under the impression after the setup of the RSA that my VPN client will prompt me for my network password and token.If it can be done. What do I need to do to get prompted for both network password and...

ougwuoke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a Cisco ASA 5540 which has several Lan-to-Lan tunnels on it. Most of these tunnels are fine to drop with traffic inactivity, but a few can not. These VPN links are monitored by our data center and when they drop our data center freaks o...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a problem in encrypt a mGRE tunnel between two 7609 routers. Here you have the configuration:crypto keyring key1 pre-shared-key address 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 key cisco!crypto isakmp policy 1 authentication pre-share group 2 lifetime 14400cr...

alexandru by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Techies,I have been assigned project for setting up the security contexts on PIX firewall.Please see the below tech details:I have created two contexts i.e. Admin & CustA. I have decided to share the Outside interface between two contexts. I have ...

Hello,I have configured an ISR to allow Cisco VPN Client access, using the local database for extended authentication. My customer wants now to allocate always the same IP address (from the pool addresses) to each user, is it possible, and how is it ...

p.tavan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all.I have a clientless ssl vpn setup on a Cisco Asa 5510, running IOS 8.03.Everything works fine for me except by the fact that I cannot limit the access to the logon portal, even when I tried to put an ACL in outside interface or specify an as...

barrosr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes