cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, forgive me if this is ridiculously stupid or simple but I come form a pure routing and switching background!I have been asked to help with the implementation of a site to site vpn using 5505's.At the head office end I believe the unit will have a...

Hello,Totally new to this. I finally found a document that tells me the commands to config a vpn server, but before I found that, I just used the SDM software to make the tunnel.Everything was gravy the first night I tested it after completing confi...

HelloI have a 3060 Concentrator that I am trying to point events to a syslog. I have the syslog defined by IP in the Config>System>Events>Syslog setting with udp514 and local7. I also have Events to Syslog set to Use Event List, and the event list ...

My ASA 5510 interfaces are configuered as 1- Interface (inside) going to internal network2- Interface (outside) going to outside network but that is connected to my point to point lease line Cisco 1841 router which then connected to my head office a...

I am having a problem with IPSec tunnel between sites A and B. Site A has PIX with 8.x code and SITE B has an ASA with 7.2(3) code. The Crypto access-lists are as under : SITE A has : access-list 119 extended permit ip object-group Support_DMZ object...

rkalia1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have pix firewall 535 with IOS 7.x version. I have enable it with no-nat-control, to my understanding with this no-nat-control traffic from higher secuirty level to lower secuirty level allowed if there is no access-list. But from low to high st...

I'm trying to setup VPN server into existing LAN and having some problems.let's assume that my network is 129.1.0.0/16 and they are all public IPsbut has a firewall at 129.1.0.1/24and two other existing subnets behind firewall that I have physical ac...

From some unknown reason i can not telnet into remote router via Dialer (ADSL). I must connect to server behind router (remote desktop) and then telnet to ethernet port. With castrated upload on ADSL that can be painful, so any idea?

positive1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently other IPSec VPN client has a secure way of protecting the host machine by doing basic FW.Basically, the VPN client has intelligence if user is on corp network, VPN or home network (RFC 1918). It knows when to turn the FW ON or OFF.Cisco has...

Hi allIam facing an overlaping nw issue while establishing a S2S VPN tunnel .Remote end is Cisco PIX Firewall ; however that is an internal PIX Firewall (with public IP) . The remote perimeter fw is Checkpoint (next hop of PIX)My end vpn gateway is V...

I have the remote access VPN working right now on the PIX 501.I'm going to need to have a site by site VPN configured on the same PIX. Can I have both site to site VPN and remote access VPN working at the same time or is it one or the other?Thank you...

yannick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes