Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! setup pix501 vpn

I have a pix 501 6.3(5), with these license features:Failover: DisabledVPN-DES: EnabledVPN-3DES-AES: EnabledMaximum Physical Interfaces: 2Maximum Interfaces: 2Cut-through Proxy: ...

Ok here's the situation. I have an 871 that currently terminates 2 VPN tunnels to partners. I'm in the process of connecting to another partner which would bring the total count to 3. This 3rd partner is requiring me to NAT all the addresses on my...

I have been trying to use cisco-avpairs on our Windows 2003 IAS server with the ip:inacl option so that I can allow VPN users to ONLY remote control their work machines (RDP-Port 3389). Does anyone out there have an example of this or one that allow...

cmorley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have many site to site VPNs terminating into an ASA5520. The remote sites have PIX 501s. I've been hearing a lot of complaints about the telnet sessions dropping randomly or locking up. This usually coincides with Outlook saying it has lost con...

Hi,we have problems with a few G.SHDSL lines and I wanted to ask, if there is a possibility to raise the tolerance for errors on a G.SHDSL line? I found the command "snr margin" and I don't really understand the description for this command. Could yo...

gaarasama by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having a forest and trees problem here I guess.I had vpn access working at one point with local authentication. I could access everything on the inside. I then add RSA authentication and upgraded my client to version 4.8Now for some reason,...

jdedon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I am in the process of configuring the IPSec remote access vpn on the ASA (ver 7.2). I would like the VPN clients to obtaing the IP address from our internal DHCP server (Microsoft AD environment). Is this possible and if it is can someone dire...

guru by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dear,I have one query...I have 6 MBPS internet link..but sometime few people is downloding big files and my network goes slow.. so I want to configure to limit the download speed max 50kbps/s...I have ASA and 1841 router in my network. please t...

hai_nit2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to establish a site-2-site VPN between 2 ASA 5520s the remote side is out of my control. ASA-A(my side) is only performing VPN functionality, ASA-B(remote) is performing Firewall and VPN functionality. The remote side's internal netwo...

skumpf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My location is using a PIX 515 firewall to do both a site-to-site connection and allow remote users to VPN in to the local network. I have modified the IP addresses slightly, but in the attached configuration file, 10.20.20.0/24 is my local network, ...

braninl29 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you configure a secondary IPSEC L2L tunnel without using GRE tunnels on Cisco routers? Is this even possible with the use of crypto ACL's? Example specifics below:Example:Three routers (All Cisco); a Primary VPN Head-end, a secondary VPN Hea...

Hi togetherWe have performance problem with TCP - Session`s when the traffic go about SPA Module. Without encryption is the performence ok. We have a lot of retransmissions (we had traced a session). We are using DMVPN technolgy. thanks e lot for you...

b017713 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A 2000 wkst. connects to my VPN3000 and authenticates but no traffic comes through the tunnel. We updated from a 4.7 client to 5. Checked for any local firewalls and are following up with local network admin. IS there any documented reasons for t...

williamsp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 871 Router that I am trying to setup a VPN but the Windows 2003 server on the network does the dhcp. At this point I get and error on authentication just trying to vpn - here is the config I hope someone can help. I have never had this pro...

cozyk1515 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes