cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm configuring a PVDM2-24DM module for dial-up access and I'm not sure what to do with the loopback interface setting. The documentation ( ) states:"Configuring the Loopback InterfaceThe loopback 0 interface is the interface that dial-in users acce...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in the middle of doing some testing to migrate from a VPN 3005 to our ASA 5520s. I've got the basics working, however when connecting to the ASA it only prompts for the username and password . When I connect to the VPN 3005 it also prompts for ...

I am attempting to setup a windows deployment server to work through our FWSM. The workstation and DHCP servers are on different vlans on the outside interface of the FWSM. The WDS is a separate vlan on a different FWSM interface. The workstation is ...

Hi all,I have a problem with a configuration using crypto maps and vrf-lite.My router has 3 logical interfaces- two of them (WAN_GLOBAL, LAN_GLOBAL) belong to the global routing table- one (LAN_VRF) belongs to a VRF MyVRFInteresting addresses in MyVR...

I am having a NAT problem constructing a router to PIX tunnel (12.4-15T3 to 7.2). I need to both NAT overload through the outside interface for all internet traffic and NAT to a private network for traffic that will flow through an IPSEC tunnel.Becau...

We are trying to configure an 851 to work with a Firebox and are not able to bring the tunnel up. We don't have access to the firebox, but the vendor gave us the following information to configure our 851:___________________________________Phase 1, ...

ctd_77801 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to set up dial-in access for field users who are going to be connecting their PDAs to our internal network. I purchased and installed a PVDM2-24DM module and an HWIC-1ce1t1-PRI card, installed them , and did the basic configuration. What I ne...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to access Outlook Web Access 2007 with WebVPN on a 3005 VPN concentrator. I can get to my inbox, but launching Calendar or Tasks throws an error: "Outlook Web Access has encountered a Web browsing error...". The error occurs with Interne...

dbrisson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! setup pix501 vpn

I have a pix 501 6.3(5), with these license features:Failover: DisabledVPN-DES: EnabledVPN-3DES-AES: EnabledMaximum Physical Interfaces: 2Maximum Interfaces: 2Cut-through Proxy: ...

Ok here's the situation. I have an 871 that currently terminates 2 VPN tunnels to partners. I'm in the process of connecting to another partner which would bring the total count to 3. This 3rd partner is requiring me to NAT all the addresses on my...

I have been trying to use cisco-avpairs on our Windows 2003 IAS server with the ip:inacl option so that I can allow VPN users to ONLY remote control their work machines (RDP-Port 3389). Does anyone out there have an example of this or one that allow...

cmorley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have many site to site VPNs terminating into an ASA5520. The remote sites have PIX 501s. I've been hearing a lot of complaints about the telnet sessions dropping randomly or locking up. This usually coincides with Outlook saying it has lost con...

Hi,we have problems with a few G.SHDSL lines and I wanted to ask, if there is a possibility to raise the tolerance for errors on a G.SHDSL line? I found the command "snr margin" and I don't really understand the description for this command. Could yo...

gaarasama by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having a forest and trees problem here I guess.I had vpn access working at one point with local authentication. I could access everything on the inside. I then add RSA authentication and upgraded my client to version 4.8Now for some reason,...

jdedon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes