cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an IPSec Site to Site VPN tunnel that terminates on the outside interface of the firewall. My ftp server sits in a DMZ. The DMZ has an access-list applied to the interface. When I create the tunnel group for the Site to Site I create a tunnel ...

jkochman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried to install the Cisco VPN client version 5.0.02.0090 and every time I try to install it on my desktop (Windows XP SP2) I get the error InstallDNE any help in resolving this error would be greatly appreciated.

a.sebesta by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can connect to the vpn but I am having trouble accessing anything on the inside. Any help is appreciated.interface ethernet0 autointerface ethernet1 100fullnameif ethernet0 outside security0nameif ethernet1 inside security100enable password ****cl...

Is ther any way utilizing AD LDAP attributes to provide the machine name to a URL-List. So that when a user logs into the SSL VPN they have a link to rdp into their own PC

Hi, I have a VPN from a Cisco 877 to a Cisco Concentrator. On the router I have moved over from 3DES/MD5 to AES256/SHA with the following on the router:crypto isakmp policy 1 encr AES hash SHA authentication pre-share group 2crypto isakmp key *** ad...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble with one of my VPN sites when I attempt to use a vpn tunnel utilizing my dsl connection instead of my frame circuit. I wasn't able to do pppoe off of the remote PIX, so my ISP told me to try using one of my assigned IP addresses o...

Hi,I have deployed an a VPN IPSec L2L fromASA 5505 with peer firwall ISA Server Microsoft.I see that this tunnel is unstable enough.Does someone know if there is some problem about or advice me something ?best regardsLorenzo

lformelli by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2821 that I am using in a IPSSEC VPN setup and the rotuer is experiencing very high CPU utilization when traffic rates are high (40 Mpbs). I am concerned because I have another 2821 router using the on-board VPN module and its configuration ...

Ralph Rye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX setup with several IPSec site-to-site tunnels. We added a second NIC, connected to a new ISP. We have begun moving VPNs over to the new NIC, and after moving them, we are unable to ping from one private network to another. This worked fi...

cmonks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This question is regarding a Cisco 837 to Checkpoint IPSEC (site-to-site) VPN link. For over a year this configuration has been working perfectly. Our vendor is in the process of upgrading their network and will be ending their use of the Checkpoint...

corbin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who claims that ssl vpn is flaky he sometimes gets failed login even though he knows he is putting in the correct credentials. I noticed that he only has 2 licenses. Is this enforced or an honor system like with ios

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes