cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,where can i find a sample config which uses bgp as tranport between two locations and encryption is setup over bgp "cloud". Also static or OSPF routes from location a have to be transported between two -or more- locations.regradsFrank

fmasson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a site with a Cisco 1841 HeadEnd DMVPn router and 3 remote DMVPN spokes. I have a requirement to implement one or two Cisco VPN client users for remote access to the network.Would anybody be able to provide me with a sample config or some g...

my setting is as below:but it would not let me to connect any other device using reverse telnetas-2509#sho runBuilding configuration...Current configuration:!version 12.0service timestamps debug uptimeservice timestamps log uptimeno service password-...

hen doing a 'sho cable modem xxxx.xxxx.xxxx phy' the command is supposed to spit out USPWR(dBmV), USSNR(dBmV), DSPWR(dBmV), and DSSNR(dBmV).I am only showing USSNR reading. The USPWR and the DSPWR is showing 0.00 and the DSSNR is showing dashes.Is th...

I have lan2lan tunnels between 2 branch offices and the main office. The branch offices have ASA5505 and the main office has a PIX515E. We are using cisco soft phones at the branch offices and they can talk to the main office but cannot talk to each ...

Based on the authenticated user, does it seem possible to 1. hand out an IP address based on that useror2. tell a dhcp server "give an address from this pool"Im quite sure i saw the ability to give out ip addresses somewhere, but how is this done? I...

Resolved! Easy VPN Server

Hi,I configured Easy VPN Server on Cisco 1841 & I am able to got an IP address form VPN Pool but unfortunately not able to access private address or servers on local LAN maybe because NATing.Please Advice?I attached the Router Configuration File.Rega...

Hi, we are using a 7206 for terminating PPPoE users. We got a problem that when there is outage at telco's concentrators, our radius can't handle all authenticate request as all the PPPoE users re-dial together. Is there any way to limit the number o...

When I given CommandSh isdn statusallway fist layer deactivate andsecond layer not activated.I and many time tested line parameterby isdn provider they tell me line parameter are ok. but when we connect line to nt1 and router they tell me isolation m...

customer with pix 6.2 des only license. debug with vpn 5.0 client shows encryption... What? 7? yet they say their older clients I quess prior to aes support work. Did cisco stop supporting des

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes