cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

What is the best practice for conecting an AS5400XM with a channelized voice DS3 to the netowrk? We have multiple 6500's at the next layer and most devices connect to each of them for redundancy. What's the best way to do this? We also have a 6500...

When we use vpn-address-assign dhcp we sometimes (often actually) get a failure to assign an address. This shows up as either an error 738 or error 720 on windows native clients.Reconnecting immediately after the error generally works fine.Does anyo...

b.julin by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a scenario that I think is OK but thought I should bounce some ideas.I have a setup where an ASA 5510 needs to function as an RA VPN concentrator for Cisco remote clients. I have a Juniper firewall at the moment with a free interface and I...

Hi, we had configured the SSL VPN on Cisco ASA 5540 device. User gets connected to the firewall, gets an IP address and gets access to the LAN. BUT WHEN HE DISCONNECTS, THE VIRTUAL IP ADDRESS STILL REMAINS IN THE LAPTOP AND GOES OFF ONLY AFTER A REBO...

Hi,We need to add to our VPN abilities - Currently we have a 3030 Concentrator.Both AnyConnect client & Web VPN are highly desired.I believe I've learned that 2 options are AIM-VPN/SSL module in a router, or ASA.We have 2 routers we could consider us...

ip nat pool nl_nat_pool 213.200.151.169 213.200.151.169 netmask 255.255.255.240ip nat pool el_nat_pool 124.170.225.105 124.170.225.105 netmask 255.255.255.240ip nat inside source route-map EL pool el_nat_pool overloadip nat inside source route-map NL...

anith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco 871's with Advanced IP Sec IOS for remote offices. I need to allow IPSEC traffic to pass thru the 871 to establish a client IPSEC tunnel. The client VPN software is Nortel's Contivity VPN. How can I allow IPSEC traffic to pass thr...

jksnook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a Cisco PIX 501 w/ Firewall version 6.3. Recently started using Cisco VPN Client because we have remote users with Vista. Client works just fine for 6 out of 7 remote users, with both Vista and WinXP. But one WinXP user has problem since using C...

I have been battling a 422 disconnect issue for a dozen or so end-users for a while now. Just recently it happened to me and i was able to log it. An excerpt is here:440 20:56:40.567 10/22/07 Sev=Warning/3 CM/0xA3100027Adapter address changed ...

noran01 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1721 with an ethernet WIC cloned to a dialer interface. The WIC goes out to a DSL modem. My issue is that ever since I deployed this router, the speed has been diminished enough to make people complain. Its a 3mb circuit, but this is what I ...

erik.doss by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ASA 5505 with ASDM 5.2(2) & ASA 7.2(2).I configure the IPSEC VPN via the wizard of ASDM and it works.After a few times, it doesn't work anymore without change. When I log on the ASA and I activate the debug, I don't see any packets.If I activ...

Hi,I have a server that is hosted via SDSL in our office for a client. They use it as a database server. They connect via VPN, and then simply open the client to access the Database. The solutions works well - with one issue.At the moment, the VPN co...

resolveit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;i have cisco as5400 with Dial-60np card and Dfc-2ce1 card.I want connect Pots suscriber with my as5400(dial up).Then i want to know if as5400 support this connection and what kind of cable can i use to do this work.Thank you

silvere81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes