cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a network as attached.i am translating 192.168.1.0/24 to one single public address on the NAT router. this works fine. But, i am now adding a PIX firewall behind the router. and my servers is now on the 192.168.2.0/24 subnet.How do i make NAT ...

kope by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know how to setup 1841 cisco router to VPN.I did setup the router but I'm unable to access any network resources when connected to the VPN.I'm only able to get to the router via loopback interface.advise please

Hi everybodyI configure a GRE?IPSEC tunnel between two router to connect a branch office to central site , but on windows client in branch office network we couldnt brows windows network just like as they connect directly to cenetral site . Netbios o...

Let me know what you guys think.I have VPN client access via 5520'sLatest Cisco VPN ClientsNormally, they connect via their home/isp, establish VPN, and able to connect to my server subnet 192.168.1.xThere are a few places where their ISP, gives them...

jshin2000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to setup a VPN Client configuration where the clients receive an IP on the LAN IP address range.Attached is my config with the pool in its own range.(non-pertinent configuration excluded)I've modified my pool to place the clients in a range wi...

mknisely by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All-I have seen a number of posts and searched a number of sites looking for a solution for the 442 error.I am using Version 4.8.01.0590 as this is the only supported (and downloadable) version by my network admins. At least 90% of the time, I type i...

hello...need to download vpn to connect to a client...is there free software from cisco to do this?

m1ichelle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First, I'm not Bilingual so excuse my English.Dear Sirs, When you achieve IPSec-VPN with Cat65, is VPNSM necessary?Can you achieve it only with IOS (Advanced Security) ?Cisco IPSec VPN Services Module(VPNSM)Best regards,

Can someone please look at my config and tell me what's wrong with it because i can't figure it. I have been trying to create a site to site vpn without any luck. However, i have been successfully created a vpn for my clients.Thanks in advance!!

I have two 2800 routers and need to set up a site-to-site VPN between them but both use dynamic IP's. Can I use dynamic DNS functionality to make this work? Will I still use 'ip address' as identity?Any problems doing this design?Thank you

ciscors by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All help is appreciated....Here's the situation.* 2811 Router running IOS 12.4(13b)* VPN Client v 5.0.00.0340 on Win Xp/SP2 - Firewall is OFF* VPN using UDP (transparent) running great!* Want to enable VPN using TCP 10000.* ACL ALLOWED. UDP 62515, TC...