cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings,I am not a Cisco expert but can muddle my way thru configurations. I have inherited my position from someone else who setup our VPN infrastructure long ago. Problem is that we have added a new location and I have been asked to add it to o...

grendelos by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am upgrading from PIX 515 to ASA 5520 and I need to export the private keys generated on PIX with command `crypto key generate rsa` to ASA. That's because I want to reuse on ASA the certificate generated by CA for PIX. Is there a way to acomplis...

siarhei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Our company is holding off on approving Vista until there is a better way of handling the issue CSCsi26106 under Vista with the VPN client (Failed to enable virtual adapter error). I know about the workaround, but, I've found on my persona...

MauryJ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello at all!We configured an ASA 5505 Appliance to a Microsoft LDAP Database for authenticaion the user with remote access vpn client. When i use as example the username: "test123" by the remote access vpn client it works without problems. But when ...

n.steffen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN Tunnel between a PIX 515E (6.3) and an ASA 5510 (7.1). The tunnel went down recently, and removing one of two crypto map statements that was going to the same destination and rebuilding the tunnel brought it back up. However, on the PI...

Hi,I do have an issue with VPN clients. The VPN client can connect, but no traffic is routed. I switched on debugging and notice that a packet is decrypted sucessful but dropped by CEF.I got following messages:post_crypto_ip_decrypt: Data just decryp...

aecadmin1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,I've two sites and i would like to connect both of them.the resources available is leased line.what are the possible ways to connect both sites. with and without using leased line.iknow one way is with leased line is to have two ends with rou...

Where can I found information about how is affected the throughput of the router when there is VPN Tunnels configured? or if there is any one who can give me that info ... I just didn?t find it in the Datasheet. Thanks

Hi all. Right now my site to site vpn between 2 cisco pix firewall are working fine. But i would like to restrict the vpn traffic on both sides. After i have created the accesslist to limit the vpn traffic, should i set "no sysopt connection permit i...

donnie by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone point me in the right direction. I need to setup VPN to use cetificates and tokens. This is all part of our PCI compliancy thing. I am a newbie and setup our VPN to use basic user auth. but now it seems that is not enough. I need to lea...

jkoepsell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I notice the default GW for VPN clients when connecting is the client's interface iteself. I am just wondering how would he be able to access other VLANs in the network?R/ Haitham

Hi All,I've got a site to site connection using an ASA5505 (7.2(2)) connecting to our office. Between these offices, we have terminal servers that connect to each other. The ASA seems to be tearing down the telnet connections and the users wind up ha...

vpoon87 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes