cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a client that is having some issues with DNS resolution over the SSL and remote user VPN. When they have a remote user logged in over the SSL VPN or the remote user VPN it takes over a minute to resolve a name while mapping a drive. I have c...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX at 5 different locations, and they can all connect correctly to each other. 4 of these PIXs have static IPs on the outside interface. the 5th one has a dynamic ip on the outside interface provided by the ISP. So the configuration on t...

icap by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would just like to ask if PIX 6.3(5) supports comp-lzs with its transform-set. Currently, our peer uses a router and they are using comp-lzs compression with its ipsec transform-set configuration. We are using PIX 515E. Thanks.John

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using the VPN Tunnel Wizard on my 5520 i select Site to Site as the tunnel type. Then, i hit next and I get the following error:You cannot add a new tunnel policy,because the priority range is exhausted. Any ideas, i'm having a difficult time tr...

I just got two used Pix 501 units, and cannot get the web browser working. OK to first login box with blank username and password per manual, click Yes to certificate popup, "Loading Startup Wizard" prompts for username and password - blank is NOT a...

zathrasb5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer where we are deploying Cisco IPT with Cisco 2821 Voice Gateway. The customer has a separate Linksys based Internet router for the Internet users. I am going to have to connect Cisco 2821 Ethernet port to the Linksys router in orde...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Perhaps a common issue. Trying to build a tunnel from our Cisco 3030 to a Watchguard Firebox X20 Edge. No matter which side initiates the tunnel, phase 1 completes. But if the Watchguard side tries to bring up the tunnel, phase 2 fails and neither si...

ayscueden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to allow my users to access a 3rd party Cisco VPN while on my LAN. What is necessary to configure this?I have tried creating service groups for ports 500, 4500, 10000 to no avail. I am using Interface PAT to allow access to the web.