cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we are experiencing problems with our VPN sites.. we are using cisco 800 series routers on remote sites all with IPSEC VPN configured.. all sites connect back to a central site and terminate on a cisco pix 515. The problem is that VPN clients a...

Hi,I am looking for a Dial-up solution (CPE routers would be connected to an external modem), at present my CPE routers are being managed in-band.I have a 3825 as my in-band management router.The query is has anyone implemented such a thing? in addit...

Hi, allI have a problem deploying Remote Access VPN between PIX (PIX OS 6.3(4)) and Cisco VPN Client 5.0.00.0340. The current situation is I have IPSec tunnel established, I can see with the capture tool that ICMP Echo packets are coming from Remote ...

saiiven07 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to get a VPN up between my CP firewall and an 1841 at a partner site, and am having problems I can't figure out. I am not getting return traffic from the site.All traffic from my site is NATed behind one addressTrafic at the router...

To anyone that can help me:I have configured a LAN to LAN VPN with static NAT on a Cisco 3000 VPN concentrator. I need to know how to restrict access to this paticular VPN to a select group of hosts on the private network.

jhughen99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New Site installation of PIX ASA 5520 - Remote VPN clients authenticate and have access to internal network, with IP derived from internal IP pool. When a remote web site requires IP authentication and is added to split tunneling, the user cannot c...

Hi everyone, I'm in need of some clarification regarding a split-tunnel/acl situation that has arisen.I want to give the user the secured route of 192.168.0.0/16 when he VPN's to the ASA5510The user on the other hand has 192.168.1.0/24 as his home ne...

azore2007 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to Security. I have a QUESTION. My question is that i am looking for a way to deploy WPA/WPA2 on an existing IPSEC based model. The IPSEC tunnel is build with cisco hardwares at the originating and the terminating point. The solution should...

My current situation is this and hopefully it won't be too confusing. I have connected a PIX with the ISP on the outside interface and a Linux server on the inside interface. If I connect the Linux server directly to the ISP port I can see the server...

Hi All,I test vpn3000 connected with vpn client 4.x through remote desktop (vpn client installed in a pc which I control with remote desktop), the pc and vpn3005 in the same subnet, I have config everything, but I got the following debug message in v...

teru-lei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, am malaika ,am new to cisco solutions . i need to implement a vpn solution for a client , but am at a loss as to how to go about it can some one help me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: