cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i used to use a windows OS with ubuntu VM on it and run anyconnect through windows, but now i switched to kubuntu (ubuntu flavour) and i cant find a valid way to download the vpn to connect to the devnet sandbox. the only download i found required me...

menash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a customer that has two Cisco1941/K9 configured as PKI servers and redundant.When I check the standby server withshow crypto pki server       I see following status and state, I'm worried about the state, I'm afraid when we have a failover...

pbogaerts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe need to present our SAP GUI to a third party, rather than doing a site to site vpn, would it be possible to present the application somehow on our ASA, or does it have to be a http based webpage for that to work?Many thanks

Hi, I have configured a management tunnel by following the steps in below document: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/adaptive-security-appliance-asa-software/215442-configure-anyconnect-management-vpn-tunn.html The only change I ha...

Resurrecting previous unanswered question in a more appropriate forum: I need to force anyconnect client due to security reasons as it denies local LAN Access, enables firewall rules, inserts routing table entries, and forces DNS by default, where op...

AlexFer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Had a working saml solution to Azure AD. Inadvertently changed base url within profile in fmc then changed back. Now cisco anyconnect window displays page not found.  debug webvpn saml 255INFO: debug webvpn saml enabled at level 255.xxxxxxx# Mar 1...

I remember there use to be a feature parity between the ASA and FTD (managed by FMC) for Remote access VPN, such as FTD wont support web browser vpn... But looking through the configuration guide and release notes for v6.6 and v6.7, I can not find th...

Screenshot 2021-03-16 120419.png
m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I use a Cisco ASA 5505 with Anyconnect installed. I have a 50Mbps Internet Feed, and when i connect to Anyconnect VPN, my speed is limited to around 3Mbps.I'm pasting here the configuration file of ASA. What are the possible reasons of this...

Net_Stef by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my router has error with pppoe when connect with ISPsomeone help me on this case !!!  NFPRT02#debug pppoe eventsPPPoE protocol events debugging is onNFPRT02#NFPRT02#NFPRT02#Dec 11 08:26:08.319: padi timer expiredDec 11 08:26:08.319: Sending PADI: Int...

Hello, we got ASAv10 Standard - 1G & in datasheet ( https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/adaptive-security-virtual-appliance-asav/datasheet-c78-733399.html) its shows its covering :1. Stateful inspection throughput (maximum)[1  ...