cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I have a Cisco 575 LRE and I'd like to log in it to do some configuration.I suppose you do it through telnet or something like that? Is this right? http://students.osao.fi/~b6tujo01/images/cisco.PNGWell anyways, I don't have the slightest idea ...

Hi, I am trying to enable pki on a pix6.3 device , but could not do this because of some failure Here is the error message that the system reports when I given ca authenticate.. command CRYPTO_PKI: socket connect error.CRYPTO_PKI: status = 0: faile...

dradhika by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using VPN concentrator 3000series for terminating VPN connection. At present on average 14 IPsec tunnels are connected 24/7 basis and few webVPN users so in total average VPN termination connected through VPN concentrator is arround 16. On m...

Hi,I'm facing a problem upgrading CSC CCM module using recovery/re-imaging.I tried different kind of tftp servers, all of them shows large file error msgs.If anyone succeeded in this, can you please post the tftp server software name/brand?Thanks

jawad1979 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there - I am trying to reverse telnet into one of my 4500 switches - specifically the standby sup. I get the prompt for authentication but once all credentials are entered I don't the get SWITCH> prompt - it just hangs. I am able to get into the ...

We have lots of remote users connecting to our vpn concentrators (3030). Periodically we get users who are connected (as the lock on their vpn client shows, and it shows connected on the vpn concentrator under sessions) but no data is being exchange...

Hi allLet's take a look at the attachments.We want to manage 2 vlan with the 3750 (layer 3 switch) that is on the inside port. Those 2 VLAN will be use for the 2950 layer 2 switch that is in a DMZ port of my ASA 5520. The fileserver will be in one ...

i am configuring site-to-site vpn with cisco PIX 525 ver 6.3 as one side peer.i have configured a TACACS+ server for aaa already.how can i configure xauth for this vpn connection? can the cmd 'crypto map mymap client authentication TACACS+' work for ...

I have attached a screenshot of the error message client machines get when connecting to the routers VPN. Am looking at getting router certificate resolved, but think there might be something else to it.Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Hi all,I'm trying to enable logging for permitted traffic on FWSM running version 3.1 but with no success, I know it seems easy to do it but believe me I got frustrated trying. Note:I tried the same for the denied traffic and magically worked fine.Co...

balsheikh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My project involves soho 871 router connecting to headend 3845 router over unencrypted MPLS network for data communication. For Client PC behind 871 router in remote site, they need to enable Cisco VPN client and connect to headend 3845 so that they ...