cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

My project involves soho 871 router connecting to headend 3845 router over unencrypted MPLS network for data communication. For Client PC behind 871 router in remote site, they need to enable Cisco VPN client and connect to headend 3845 so that they ...

I have a PIX 501 running 6.3(5) and just need to upgrade PDM. The PIX is at a remote site and the TFTP server is across the tunnel at our corporate site. I'm not sure what to put in the tftp-server command since the TFTP server is actually out the ...

I am trying to establish a Site to site tunnel from Cisco ASA 5510 TO Watch Guard 500E & iam getting the below error in the logs on the ASA Header invalid, missing SA payload! (next payload = 4)IP = x.x.x.x, Can't find a valid tunnel group, aborting...

akbar1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having issues where users can connect to our PIX firewall with VPN client. But they cannot get access to any internal servers by name. I can ping servers by IP.This started after we added a new DNS server, and removed the old one. We also a...

We are currently in the process of upgrading from ACS 2.3.6 to the newest ACS appliance. Is there any way to export the user information from the 2.3.6 box?

Can the 'selector' ACL for a tunnel be created using object-groups? I want to permit only certain hosts and TCP ports thru the IP tunnel.I'm fairly sure this is NOT true for the NAT-0 or NoNAT ACL though.Can anyone clarify?ThanksPhil

Hi, I have 3620 configured for callback of my ISDN and analog modem users. ISDN callback works just fine but analog modem is not. The problem is that 3620 won't even to start callback(one successful in 20+ attempts)???The config of 3620, debug of suc...

log

Hi,access-list branch-policy line 43 permit tcp 172.16.0.0 255.240.0.0 host 172.30.2.140 eq 445 This is my ACL.But i wanted to know which are all systems are connecting to 172.30.2.140.the broblem is if the source systems are connecting always to 172...

sureshkum by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company executives would like to use their wireless PDA/Mobile phone (they're using I-Mate running on PocketPC 2003) to connect to the corporate internal Exchange server (that is synchronising their email on the PDA with the exchange server). I th...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently setup an ASA5510 with 8.0fw with the AnyConnect SSL VPN Client.Connecting to the SSL VPN works perfectly from all the XP computers that I have tested from. No problems there. However when on Vista, split-tunneling does not seem to function...

Hello. We are evaluating Windows Vista along with the VPN Client version 5.0.01.0600. Many of our VPN users are reporting that they are experiencing problems connecting VPN to the ASA 5520 firewall. We are experiencing the same problems with error su...

I have an exchange server (internal network) where I redirect all outside smtp traffic (works fine), when I move this server to the DMZ and redirect all smtp traffic to it changing:static (Inside,Outside) tcp interface smtp 10.100.10.6 smtp netmask 2...

gmayan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a cisco ASA 5505 that is connected to our corporate office through VPN with a dsl line. Everything is working all the traffic passes to the tunnel even internet. The ASA is connected to our checkpoint firewall. The problem we are having is th...

bauti1428 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 5 brnaches require to connect to HO router via ISDN when primary link goes down in any of the branch routers. I need to configure all available (4) BRI ports in HO router to connect from branch ISDN router to any of the BRIs ports in HO rou...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes