cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. I am having some problems with my setup and was looking for some help. The only thing I know about Cisco I have taught myself, as nothing really practical was taught to me in undergrad, just theory. I think you guys in advance!I have a unique ...

iconick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I've noticed that you get a %PIX-2-109011 log entry whenever somebody connects to the a pix 515e with the Cisco VPN Client, authenticate sucessfully, and receive a VPN session.Can anyone confirm that its impossible for someone to connect to the ...

nicola by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using the asa5520 with the image asa722-k8.bin, trying to configure the l2tp over ipsec but i am not able to execuite the command vpn-tunnel-protocol IPSec l2tp-ipsec under the group policy i dont have the option l2tp-ipsec.can any one help me w...

Does anyone know if the latest VPN software client 5.0.00.0340 supports SecureID new pin mode? I am connecting to a pair of ASA5540's running 8.0(2).. I could not find any information in the readme file to assist me.

Hi all, I'm trying to set up 6 static PAT connections inbound from the internet to the corresponding 6 10-net hosts. I'm following the example from http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa71/configuration/guide/cfgnat.html#wp1043281 ("Using ...

ktokashhh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN and DMZ issue

I have an ASA 5510 that have remote access VPN service enabled. Users are able to logon and access inside resources no problem. the issue is the DMZ servers, like the web server, they can not access. Is there and easy way to allow this access for VPN...

clark.d by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just finished the initial install of three new Pix 506E's at three different offices. I want to create a site to site VPN between the office(s), but I am having some problems. I have worked with Cisco products for years, but never had to dea...

johns by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am using this setup http://www.cisco.com/image/gif/en/us/guest/tech/tk372/c1492/ccmigration_09186a008009442e.gifi cannot ping the inside user from the remote client ?do you know why ?