cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have just bought cisco router integrated services 857 and I would like to know if there is any software for 857.Software to exploit all the capabilities of this router, such as SNMP conection, vpn clients, etc.All kind of software that cisco ...

I'm currently migrating my remote access VPN system from an old Nortel box to an ASA infrastructure. Mostly everything is great with the ASA system, beta users are reporting better speed and easier use. However, while I have never experienced dropp...

lou_young by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need some advice! We have a client that is asking us to provide a NAT IP Address for one of our devices but over a Site to Site VPN, basically their internal subnet clashes with ours and they are expecting to connect to our device over the VPN...

technical by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to design a prepaid card design using AS5400. The AS5400 has a 16-E1 card to connect to the Internet. Then on the other side, I have 240 ADSL lines. My question is how do I integrate those ADSL lines to my AS5400 or do I need another bo...

vipersl65 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My network is this<<<192.168.251.1------192.168.50.2>>>---wan---<<<192.168.50.1 -----192.168.190.1>>>------pc with cisco VPN Client and IP 192.168.190.2I want connect to Router 192.168.50.2 over my router with VPN Client to net 192.168.251.1 and perm...

vaba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a easy vpn connection between a asa5505 (Client) and a pix515 (server) which works fine except the dhcp-relay. The problem is that the dhcp request from the client behind the asa is blocked on the pix because the asa sends the request with th...

Hi,I have Site-to-Site VPN connection between cisco router and series 3000 VPN concnetrator. After some time(it seems after Rekeying Phase 2) no data is passing IPSec tunnel. The tunel is up and the following error is reported on VPN concentrator (c...