cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I tried to reply to the answers to my previous post but the system says I am not authorized to reply.... so I am sorry for the duplicate posts about this.at the client site they are using laptops with wireless connections through Cisco wireless APs t...

Corp has asa 5520 set up to accept vpn from clients. At remote site using cisco vpn client and going through a 506e we can initiate a vpn connection for several minutes. Then the connection is lost and can not be reistablished until the 506e is reboo...

My company is finally getting around to implementing Active Directory. I can get a remote client to log in correctly to the AD Domain Controller through my 3030 Concentrator, however the Group Policies do not get distributed by the Domain Controller...

jkoven by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using an ASA and WebVPn. It all works fine but on the left hand side of the WebVpn page. I can enter any url I like and get to that side, internal or external. Is there a way to remove this box where you enter a url.

p21 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiwe have 2 users who need to connect to our PIX 515 6.1(4) using Cisco VPN Client 4.0.5(Rel) client software over the Remote LAN Site.they all have access to the Internet Via Watchguard Firebox and Cisco 1712 Router., but only one person can access ...

Hi All, I would like know "different between WEBVPN Module SSL Offloader Module" i know SSL offloaders is a ssl accelerator and Webvpn module is combine " SSL & Reverse Proxy & easy installation for remote users". Now, i use ipsec vpn module for Remo...

A single "stupid" question...If you need to migrate from CVPN3000 appliances to the ASA5500, can you use the same IPsec vpn client?Our policy is not to use SSL, so if we have to replace the client, then there are rather a lot of laptops out there.

nmfoxton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are looking for Internet Leased Line of bandwidth 4Mbps, IP details are /27 IP Public pool for Lan segment.Interface on the lan and wan side will be ethernet./29 Wan IP address is proposed for building four site to site VPN with other locat...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We bought many ASA 5520 and 5510 to replace Nortel Contivitys. I wanted yesterday and today to bluild an IPSEC tunnel "l2l" between one ASA5520 and 5510 without success. Any idea why I can't establish the tunnel with ASAs and I have no problem wit...

tmesbah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IPSEC between a pix 506 and an ASA5510. The tunnel is over DSL links and there is a problem with traffic not going through correctly. Initially I was trying to get a server remotely to join the domain across the VPN but this was timing out....

davidbuit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am newbie to VPN. I guess this is the best time to learn from you folks.Please tell me how to create a VPN S2S Remote Client ----> Internet ---> Router ----> PIX -----> Internal NetworkEven if you can provide me a link that demonstrates this, I ...