cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have recently configured a remote access VPN on a customer ASA7.2. I have tested the RA IPSEC vpn on using an IP address that is in the same segment as the outside interface of the ASA and it works.But the funny thing right now is if I am using a c...

DaturaX88 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use PIX 501 firewall and setup remote VPN aleady. but VPN client cant access intranet servers from outside. I want ask if intranet servers gateway address is not PIX intranet address is work? or all intranet server must need point to PIX intranet i...

alexwong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco VPN Concentrator behind internet edge router. I have applied ACL on the internet router as below. I am able to establish VPN connectivity, but unable to access any internal resources. When I remove the ACL from the router everything work...

avilt by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of users who are using the 4.8 VPN client that keep losing the VPN Profile. It is not all users, and I have not been able to isolate any specific common factor.After replacing the missing profile with a new one, in some cases the prob...

I currently have 2 routers (one at each site). Both are running 12.3(9e). One router is a 2621 and the other is a 2611XM. This is the relevant config:Router Acrypto isakmp policy 10 encr 3des authentication pre-sharecrypto isakmp key ***** address ...

noran01 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have configured my pix 515e 7.0(4) as a VPN concentrator.The connection works, but the VPN stays up for a period that can befrom 20 minutes to about 2 hours.The pix interfaces are connected to a L3 switch Alcatel 7700, 802.1q vlan are conf...

In our lab, we have one Cisco a-mode AP with model no: AIR-AP1230A-A-K9. Right now, it is supporting Qos and WPA. I wish to upgrade AP so that it will support WPA2 also. Which is the tar file for this particular service? What are the procedures for u...

aswathy23 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm proposing to allow VPN access via DSL to a ASA box which then backs of to a ACS box which in turn backs of to a RSA server. The question is about the RSA, I'm guessing I just require the RSA ACE server and associated key fobs? Which client cou...

I am configuring my ASA 5520 7.2(9) to use the WebVPN feature to access a Citrix presentation server and farm. I ordered and installed an Entrust certificate. I now need to add the Root certificate. When I try, the ASA prompts me for a Serial Numb...

Dear All, Please find attachment. I have 2 location connected to via Lease Line and backup via isdn. When I test isdn line it works fine , but when I give show isdn status bri0 on location 2, it shows me only channel BRI0:1 and not BRI0:2. So what sh...

Hi. I've a PIX525 ver5.3 I'm trying to traslate a private address 172.16.0.0 to a public address 200.12.176.62 The first address is a DMZ4 and the second is the traslate to outside. I have thist instruction: NAT (dmz4) 2 172.16.0.0 255.255.248.0 0 0 ...

I just upgraded my ASA5520 from version 7.0(1) to 7.1(2) to 7.2(2). Prior to upgrade I had a static VPN connection to a service provider's Cisco firewall. I also have configured dynamic vpns from cisco vpn clients to access our network via the 55...

bkootstra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN 3005 concentrator and have about 11 people that connect using the Sprint broadband PC Card. All users are running Windows XP with Service Pak 2 and are using the Windows VPN client (so PPTP). All users are complaining about very slow dow...