cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured IPsec using asdm site-to-site VPN wizard. Based on "show crypto isakmp sa" and "show ipsec sa" the tunnel seems to be up and fine. However pinging from one site to the other doesn't work.  -------------------------------------------...

user_net by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN Connectivity

We currently have a VPN setup for our users when they are on the road or working from home using Cisco AnyConnect. We have the VPN setup on our ASA 5508 Firewall. I now have a client that we send data to that needs us to setup a VPN for the connectio...

vpn1.png
wynneitmgr by Level 3
  • 115 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I could use a point in the right direction.   The Web admin received an updated from Godaddy that the Cert fro our ASA which provides VPN needs renewing.  He just followed the bouncing ball and renewed and sent me the Zip with the CRT files an...

Hi all, I need your help/guidance in detecting the root cause and fixing the issue with Cisco AnyConnect via Wi-Fi. I've moved to another provider and implemented the following configuration: Provider's router (Nokia G-240W-C) in the bridge mode conn...

avasyura by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

User connected to anyconnect VPN, any minute its automatically disconnects. Please find the below logs:Logs collected from Anyconnect :07:22:28 User credentials entered.07:22:29 Please respond to banner.07:22:30 User accepted banner.07:22:30 Establis...

Good day,  Has anyone done the flexconfig configurations for Dead Peer Detection (DPD) on a FTD 1120 in HA? The design idea is to have multiple sites with different vendor equipment connect to the FTD via IPsec VPN. There are 2 public IPs available t...

I have a couple of Windows clients that don't seem to forget previous VPN ip addresses when they connect again.  I have seen 6-8 IPs on the Anyconnect adapter on one of these machines.  I have been searching around but thus far have not found anyone ...

Hello,I am getting Certificate Validation Failure on Cisco Anyconnect Client on one of the devices. "It may be necessary to connect via proxy which is not supported with Always on." I have copied working profile folder from other devices but that did...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, when building IPSEC VPN across CSR1000 on Azure to SonicWALL firewall, with IKEV2, getting below error, from previous blogs and support manuals, I have verified that both side IPSEC proposals are correct + ACLs on both sides allows the traffic...

vsuresh8 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes