cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am using pix 7.0 and vpn client 4.8When I connect with the vpn client I can see the subnet behind the pix (10.61.1.0)However there is a router on this subnet that connects to two other sites (10.61.2.0 and 10.72.2.0)I can ping from the pix c...

I have promised to help a guy with a few design issues. First of all his employers are dialling-in to the company when they need a connection from home (they have 2 ISDN modems on the site). Second, they are all using public addresses on the LAN. Thi...

hi when i do show crypto session detail command i get this following massage: Interface: FastEthernet0/1 Session status: UP-ACTIVE Peer: 172.30.102.101/500 fvrf: (none) ivrf: (none) Phase1_id: 172.30.102.101 Desc: (none) IKE SA: local 172.30.102.102/...

HiI have to enble virtual-profile aaa in 7200vxr router but i have only two options:Router(config)#virtual-profile ? if-needed virtual-template I don't understand where is the problew?Any help please

ilirnako1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,In addition to below which all adsl CARD cisco support.WIC-1ADSLWIC-1ADSL-DG* = 1-port ADSLoPOTS WAN Interface Card with Dying Gasp (system)WIC-1ADSL-I-DG* = 1-port ADSLoISDN WAN Interface Card (Spare)Thanks/RegardsAtul

atuldalvi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was wondering if someone can answer my question regarding the following scenario. I am looking at implementing an Active/Standby pair of ASA 5510s that will terminate a site-to-site VPN to a PIX 501. My thought is that if the Active 5510 fai...

dbrisson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured a site-to-site vpn with private ip inside and it function properly. Then I tested it with public ip inside and I got an error messageIPSEC (sa_initiate) : ACL = no sa createdThe only thing what I have changed is the access-list command...

isk-admin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am configuring my PIX to be a vpn server and i use cisco vpn client 4.8. does PIX support to relay the dhcp request from vpn client to my internal DHCP server? or I have to use local dhcp pool on pix? If can, what's the command? I search cisco...

Hi!Naviganting the Cisco Bug Toolkit i saw that somes bugs are solved in versions that i don't find in the regular download site. An example of this is v7.2, for the ASA55xx.Can anyone help me?Best regards,JP

Dear All,I am facing very strange problem.We are giving networking servies to customers.We have cisco 6509 switch which having FWSM module where we have create different Vlans for different customers.We have define access list for each vpn to permit...

safe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

with qu programming language of computers can be executed by console connection (from 2511) commandos on ios Cisco. It is for reshaping laboratories of you practice. It exists applications but they are very expensive, and I must make mia. With an ...

c_gustavo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, i was wondering. Is there a way (built in) to the VPN 3000 devices that can stop a .PCF file from being used by another user? For instance, if i create a PCF file to be used for "internal" users and one for "external vendors", and both use...

ert021 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro's. I'm looking for a way to add path redundancy to select sites on my existing site to site VPN (all PIX based at the moment).My headend is a PIX 525 (running 7.0.4) and the remote sites are either 501's or 506's (running 6.3.5).I would lik...

dro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes