cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm configuring a 876 with ADSL wich works fine. What I want to do is to take the DNS-server settings from the ATM/Dialer-interface (acquired via PPPoE) and use them on the LAN-side to configure my DHCP-clients.On a PIX 501 this works really f...

m.brausen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

THERE IS A FR NETWORK HUB AND SPOKEIN STAR TOPOLOGY. AT HUB ROUTER THERE ARE POINT-TO-POINT SUBINTERFACES TO SPOKE ROUTERS AND STATIC FR MAP ENTRIES ARE PRESENT. tHE SPOKE ROUTERS COMMUNICATE WITH HUB ROUTER BUT DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER.MY...

jabbar154 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We got a VPN 3000 box. We have our users connect to the VPN box using SSL VPN client and Secure desktop. MY problem is if the users get authenticated on the VPN box itself I can have them receive static IP addresses. But when we configure thos...

Hi all,We have some developers that have a application that connects to a mainframe system, informing it of an IP address and port number. The client then disconnects and listens on that port number. The mainframe then initiates a connection to them....

jacquesd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've created multiple VPN groups for different groups of remote access users on the ASA. Authentication is done via a Cisco ACS server.Is there a way to identify on the ACS server which VPN group an user is authenticating from?

Hi ALL,Can anyone please help, how the IOS SSL VPN Full Network Access can work?The Cisco Web Site provide not detail enough to understand, so need your guys help.Is it work as a IPSEC VPN but without install any client software into PC?Can it like I...

shawvoel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening I must evaluate if is to much better the ASA 5500 Series or VPN Concentrator, to deploy a new VPN campus in my company network.I would know yours opinion or concept about to make the alright choice.Can you help me?Any information that yo...

sercopi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wanted to know if theer is any bug or issue in Cisco1812 ? Is anybody aware of any known issue or came across nay issue with Cisco1812.For our clients we are currently using Cisco1712 & wanted to upgrade all clients fron 1712 to 1812.For this pu...

dataline by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I remote access VPN in to my ASA, I can't ping devices on the other end of a site-to-site vpn. One of the reasons for puchasing the ASA was for this reason. When I enable ospf it doesn't show the other ends network either. Can you help?

An 871 router has been deployed at one of our employees houses, specifically to allow him to use a VoIP phone. It connects via an L2L IPSec tunnel back to a VPN 3005 concentrator.The idea initially was to tag all non-trunked incoming packets with a ...

thanekamp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anybody tell me how many tunnel IPSec can I config on a PIX 501 ?Is there an a documents where I can see it ?Is there an a document where I can see how configure more tunnel IPSec on a Pix ?Best regardsLorenzo

lformelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a site to site VPN, with site A being 172.16.1.x and site B being 172.16.2.x.Site B also has DMZs 192.168.1.x, 192.168.2.x, 192.168.3.x and 192.168.4.x.The site to site VPN works as expected, but I would like users in site A to be able ...

jamescork by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi--I've configured EZVPN, client connect with VPN client 4.01, We can access exchange using Outlook Web Access but we cannot using Microsoft Outlook.need assistance.Tks

I have 2 Cisco 2651 and I'm trying to configure a IPsec tunnel between them, but when I try to use the command crypto in the configure terminal doesn´t exists, Is not possible by default the configuration of IPsec in all the routers? Do I need a lice...