cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two sites connected to the Internet using ADSL and dynamic IP´s.Is there any way to configure a tunnel between the routers without using static IP´s?Perhaps mapping an ip host to a domain name (using a dynamic DNS and ddns updates on the route...

e-alvarez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allThe branch office of my company have no backup line and i need to implement it.Actually we have VPN using ADSL and PIX 506 on each office (Central and branch).Could you suggest me your preferred ISDN backup system for this scenario?I´m looking ...

msbassols by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have several sites using Cisco 877 routers connecting to the Internet through a broadband connection. The ISP is giving us a dynamic ip to the routers. I want to reach an ACS server (using Dynamic DNS) to authenticate users to have access to the...

e-alvarez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a pair of ASA 5500 with ipsec tunnel in between. The issue is I am able to "ping" and connect to most of the nodes on the other side of the network but not all the nodes, especially those networked printers. I checked ip,mask and gatew...

As an example:In an attempt to manage upstream utilization (keep it under 75%) we've redesigned 128 upstreams for an average modem count of 111 modems/upstream. Also we're using load-balance method utilization on all freq split nodes which make up th...

d.keeley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I noticed in the ASA data sheet information related to Concurrent Sessions and other related to New Sessions per Second... I'm just wondeting what's the difference between them?Thanks,Haitham

I have set up an encryption link at work and everything works fine apart from one application. It works without encryption but when the encryption is on it does not. The encryption session is up and active and so i wont go into detail about the conf...

mathewh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured VOIP in my router but somtimes the call is comming perfetcly and sometimes it is not coming giving some engage sound

ckrkp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to get IPSEC to pass through my Pix from the inside to the outside? I am using a 525 with OS version 6.3 configured with PAT. I've been doing some research that indicates this isn't possible. When the Pix does the PAT it invalidates th...