cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm trying to setup a vpn lan to lan.the tunnel is up but not traffic.Here is the log from the cisco side:28 03/02/2006 17:03:39.020 SEV=7 IKEDBG/80 RPT=4578 212.34.x.x Group [212.34.x.x]Found Phase 1 Group (212.34.x.x)31 03/02/2006 17:03:39.02...

Hi all,We are trying to setup a bulk SMS system to transmit SMSs.I have to setup a connection with the service provider.We have been told we need to use VPN over our link. We are connecting our sites through ATM since we both have ATM.Here it the con...

dukenukem by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 525 ver 6.3(2) I have some consultants who want me to allow them to vpn out of network to their vpn concentrator 3000. (Which I have very little information about)What ports to I open to allow this?

jllugar by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded the IOS on our 1751 router to 12.4(5) and consequently broke the remote access VPN that I set up about 2 years ago. I noticed that for some reason I lost all the stored passwords for the vpn group radius. I can connect to the vpn ...

donny by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

THE FF. 3 OOFICES ARE ALL USING PIX FOR VPNA=MAIN OFFICE WITH FIX IPB=BRANCH OOFICE WITH DYNAMIC IPC=BRANCH OFFICE WITH FIX IPBELOW WORKING VPN CONFIGURATIONS ARE;B TO A = UNIDIRECTIONALC TO A = UNIDIRECTIONALGOALS:B TO A = UNIDIRECTIONAL VPN (REMAIN...

Hello,We are currently using the L2TP/IPSEC PIX VPN and want to disable this and switch over to the Microsoft ISA 2004 VPN (L2TP/IPSEC).I believe that I have disabled the PIX VPN from the outside interface and also configured the PIX to forward the a...

Hi, another question.When I try install VPN Client 4.05D in a windows XP, I have a box with error:UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices"access is denied" Could any people help me?Tks,Marcelo.

Dear All,I have a 2811 router and I wud like to go for an PRI (ISDN) connectivity on that, however I want that PRI shud be terminated a Serial WIC-1T card using the V.35 interface..Plz also tell me whether cisco 2811 support PRI or not.. ???on Which ...

Hi all,i got stuck in configuring a cisco 1712 with a vpn tunnel.Problem: after the two endpoints are connected (IPsec tunnel), i tried to do an ftp upload to the other side. As soon as 32kByte of data where transfered, the connection stalls or stops...

j.buttkus by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Here i have an as5300 with T1 controller my question is : Is there a way to logicaly or with some configuration change T1 controller to acts like a E1 controller.also i know that T1 has 24 timeslots and E1 has 30 Timeslots but its not important f...

I have a 515e (static IP)at the home office and 501 (dynamic IP)devices at remote sites. Using the configuration below, I am able to communicate between the sites via VPN however, the VPN will only initiate and stay up if a PC at the remote sites ar...

myover by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: