cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I hope somebody could help me. A customer of us would like to use the WebVPN feature of the ASA. Now we would like to configure different profiles on one ASA. One profile should only have access to URLS and the other profile should only have a...

lus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a little confused with the differences in setting up easy vpn client or network extension mode. According to docs:•Client—Specifies that NAT or PAT be done so that the PCs and other hosts at the remote end of the VPN tunnel form a private network...

jackleung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ipsec RA VPN using client 4.7 fail to connect to pix 515 running version 7.1(2) with the following error:Removing peer from peer table failed, no match! Error: Unable to remove PeerTblEntryAny ideas?Thanks in advanceaner sagi

anersagi1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't find any detail about the following SEV 1 log message "Unable to compute DH pair while processing SA!"Any idea? Thank you.

I and occasionally getting the following message %CRYPTO-4-PKT_REPLAY_ERR: decrypt: replay check failedI know that I can change my anti-replay window size but don't know that reasonable numbers or what impact on resource will result by upping the win...

tluidens by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i use ppp chap authentication on my isdn connection,chap uses MD5 as the hashing algorithm,i want to change it to SHA1what the commands to do that,my IOS version is 12.4

Hi all,Is the running of DMVPN without IPsec a supported configuration?I'm testing it at the moment and hubs are loosing conncetivity with spokes. I'm wondering if it is beacuse of not using IPsec.Anyone tried this?Attila

adancso by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we create a IPSec tunnel over dot1q logical interface? I have managed to create IPSec tunnel on a FastEthernet interface, but when I moved it to a logical dot1q interface, the IPSec tunnel breaks.

siong by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Cisco 837 dials through a modem but after some negotiations the session is disconnected automatically.....i've done a lot of troubleshooting but can't resolve the issue...kindly helpFollowing is the ASYNC int configchat-script isp "" "AT&H1" T...

nedian123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes