cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I configured my 1841 with 1841-advsecurityk9-mz.124-4.T.bin IOS.This is a piece of config:aaa authentication login userauthen localaaa authentication login sdm_vpn_xauth_ml_1 localcrypto isakmp policy 1 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share gro...

Site to Site IPSEC VPN Drops intermittently I'm currently having a problem with a Site to Site VPN not passing traffic intermittently. When the problem occurs I cannot Ping from the remote site to the HQ Site. But I can resolve the problem by Pinging...

eoin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are using a 7204 router for remote access DSL and cable modems. At any moment, more then 300 users are online.It happens that a user that is already loged in, tries to log in again.I do not want this to happen.Can I block or forbid his seco...

trothem by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi averybody,I have this problem: my remote office have an ADSL line with a fixed public IP address. They are using an ADSL Router (DLink) that perform NAT between the public address and the internal LAN (192.168.x.x). I need to put a Pix FW between ...

Hi !I'm using an 1811 router/switch for my home network. Its connected to a Cable Modem and I'm assigned a dynamic ip address (static ip is not available yet for OOL Boost). I use a dynamic update client for the no-ip.com service. This only works if ...

tebbens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK I give up! HelpMy vpn client 4.0.5 is not connect to the network. I'm using ISA and radius to authenticate. However client is not connecting. So the setup is ISP---Pix---ISA/Exchange/file server (windows 2000) Here is the 501 config.PIX Version...

I have a problem with ASA5500 remote access vpn. When I finished VPN wizard and VPN client setup. I can't establish the VPN tunnel. who can help me solve this problem. Thanks.

ryan-wang by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 sites with brand new PIX 501's. Both sites have static IP addresses and the sites also reside on different internal IP schemes. I am trying to create a VPN between the 2 sites. I have tried using the VPN Wizard in the PDM (3.0), as well as, ...

burtj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need to improve Public Network Site To Site VPN with two Pix-506e but LAN1 and LAN2 have the same Private Network Address:192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 Is possible to realize this VPN???Tks all.

sgozio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need support.I use Cisco Vpn Client Ver.4.06, I select "Allow local LAN Access" but only traffic directed to remote LAN is permitted.Ho to improve split-tunnell?Where can I find any example?Tks all.

sgozio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a situation where an application at site 1 is trying to communicate to a device at site 2 over an IPSec tunnel. The match ACL is based on IP and therefore is suppose to pass any and all traffic. I see the traffic traverse from site 1 to site 2...

ricenhour by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have PIX515 with OS 7.0(4) in spoke connect (only one interface(inside) for inbound and outbound traffic). I connect with ciscoVPN client v4.0.3. Connections FROM vpnclient to other nets are OK. Then I want to permit connections from specifie...

aliver by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyHere is my problem:-two sites with one PIX firewall each (PIX 7.0)-the two sites are both connected to Internet and connected to each other by a FR link (see the attached diagram)My target:VPN redundancy (path redundancy).What I decided t...

cristip by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes