cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I configured VPN between H.O(P.Q.0.0/16 , 172.29.32.0/24) and B.O(172.29.08.0/24).The VPN got established, ping from H.O(P.Q.0.0/16) segments to B.O(172.29.08.0/24), ping reply is OK, but ping from H.O(172.29.32.0/24) to B.O(172.29.08.0/24) pi...

Hi Folks,we are having problems using VitalQIP with VPN-Concentrator to asign IP-Addresses to VPN-Clients: VitalQIP dosen't care about DHCP Option 61 (Client identifier) and the VPN-Concentrator using only his MAC-Address when sending the Discovery/R...

tschulte by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the easiest way to rollout VPN Clients to around 1000 remote users without physically visiting each user. Can the 3030 Concentrator do this? If possible can this be installed in silent mode without any user intervention?

I am trying to establish a new IPSEC tunnel between my 515E (version 6.3 (4)) and a customer's Sonicwall SOHO3/10 Firmware: 6.4.2.0. We both have a 192.168.1.x subnet. Their 192.168.1.x network must talk to my 192.168.14.x network. Any recommendat...

2 Pix 515E are connected in failover mode. Inside zone connects to LAN Segment & outside zone connects Internet Router via public IP given by ISP.. Now our requirement; Remote access VPN configuration for Remote users & to provide Internet connecti...

Hello,I have a difficult situation here. On my pix i have 3 different upstream service provider's IP Addresses. We have a number of VPN users and we distribute users on three ISP's accordingly (by priority, bandwidth , latency etc..)PIX has default ...

Hello all,The problem here lies in the firewall blocking VPN traffic. Right now, as a lab, I've got the WAN port of the router set up with a xxx.xxx.xxx.158 255.255.255.252 IP address, and the LAN as a xxx.xxx.xxx.161 255.255.255.224 IP address.When...

rkunkel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario:Having DSL and Cable Modem to the same router. DSL will only be activated if the Cable goes down.Question:Is it possible to configure NAT such that it detects the change of IP from the Cable to the DSL and dynamically reset the current NAT a...

Hi All,because always I was wonndering why the IPsec VPNs is vulnerable to the MITM, and we know thats the Ipsec hosts are authinticated and encrypted from the first steps,I want to ask how this attack will pentrate this resistant and anti proof tech...

amin_sh77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a ssl and fat client vpn connectivity from the public interface on isp1. The current ISP has a T1, but my second ISP has a DS3I would like to configure a second isp totally different isp and different ip subnet on the external inter...

skhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Following my upgrade of my PIX 535 from 6.3.4 to 7.0.4, dynamic VPN Clients can no longer reach outside destinations on the web. I've attached scrubbed config files from both the old (6.3.4) and new image version (7.0.4), in case ther are any known b...

drumrb0y by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a 831 as a ezvpn server. It's tested ok in my office. But when it's running in a remote site, the vpn client cannot get any ISAKMP packet from the router and no connection can be made, while site-to-site vpn is working fine in the same rou...

hy123 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured Remote access VPN on Cisco ASA 5510 device. I am trying to configur split tunnel for th eusers but that does not work.I am creating an access-list for the split tunnel traffic i.e To Tunnel only traffic for ACLACL test <src IP> <Des...

mahavirsj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes