cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Have configured two separte remote access groups on PIX to access both networks separately from outside region via internet. ( one for inside network , one for DMZ network. ) I am able to form a secured tunnel with both groups using cisco VPN Cl...

I`m trying to setup IPSEC over GRE tunnel. I can ping remote peer until crypto map is applied to the physical interface. IPSEC debug output shows only 1 error Dec 29 14:57:14.125 UTC: IPSEC(crypto_ipsec_sa_exists): packet too short, (ip) dest_addr= ...

Does anyone know of any settings that need to be enabled when 2 users on the same local network try to vpn into a network from the same public IP? Is there some type of setting on the Pix 515 or Concentrator 3000?

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed the client on my desktop at home (Win2k SP4) and it works OK. Now installed it on a laptop I was given and as soon as it finishes connecting to my corporate network Windows fails and reboots. The laptop is also Win2k and I updated ...

amwoolf11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to recover a private key on a router that was not lost in the first place, I think? I did a password recovery on a router that uses certs for authentication. Once I copied the config back, it continues to say "cannot access pri...

tech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am able to connect to my cisco ASA 5020 using cisco vpn client v 4.8x. But no traffic is passing through. Below is the configuration. Please help ..-----------------------------------access-list 100 extended permit ip 192.168.175.0 255.255.255.0...

I am having cisco AS5300 router with a ISDN PRI line terminating over it.I would like to have redundancy for the existing PRI line with another PRI.Is this possible ? If yes where can I get a sample configurations.

Hello!I've been installed certificate server on Cisco 2811 IOS 12.4(4)T. Then i trying to get the certificate from Cisco VPN client (ver. 4.8.00.0440 on Win2000 prof) and get errors:11 09:23:07.515 12/27/05 Sev=Warning/3 CERT/0xA3600019Unexpect...

I am having trouble connecting to a PIX over the Vodaphone GPRS/3G network. The connection is established OK but not traffic is passed over the VPN. I tried connecting the client using the same computer over a wired connection and it works OK. Some t...

amcnee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN 3060 running 4.7.2 B, and am testing WebVPN. The concentrator does have DNS servers configured, but WebVPN users cannot resolve hostnames. The concentrator gives an error saying it is unable to resolve the host. Has anyone experienced ...

Ben.Levin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure what's going on here. We have one internal network at our location: 192.168.1.0/24. Pretty standard, I suppose.Anyhow, we have a Pix 501 handling our firewall and VPN needs. The VPN assign's remote clients addresses from the 192.168.2.0/24 r...

Hi GuysWe are running a VPN 3020 box with sofware 4.7. We would like to monitor the load on the various LAN - to - LAN tunnels with MRTG / Cacti.However, if we connect through SNMP (which works fine) we only see the physical interfaces but no logical...

bartholdi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI i am having problem in access server that the users get disconnected so i want to know the standard performance of the AS5300 access servers so that i can compare my as5300 performance with the standard access server performance. is there any c...