cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, is there any command that can show the number of VPN connections to the pix firewall, the ip addresses it has leased to these connections and the source ip. Like the "show ssh session" will do.ThanksD.

I've installed a PIX 515E at my facility. The inside interface has no restrictions leaving the network. A few key protocols are permitted in the outside interface (smtp, www, etc) to statically mapped servers.I need to create a PPTP VPN on one of t...

tpopejr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have a Pix 515 OS ver 7.0. I have also configured vpn client ver 4.7. I don´t want to use slit tunneling, instead i wan´t to tunnel all the traffic also the internet browsing. Everything works fine but not the internet browsing. How can i find ...

cisco7889 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In light of bug CSCsc48463, is there a way to disable stateful failover of VPN's specifically, while resuming stateful failover of other objects (sessions, arp, etc.)?

mcwoods by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a LAN-to-LAN tunnel set up between two PIXs, one a 515E running 7.0.4 and the other a 520 running 6.3.3. Periodically the tunnel will drop for about 15-20 minutes and then re-establish again. I cannot see any reason in the ipsec logging inform...

rfranzke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use the cisco-vpn client(4.6) on linux. Although I set SaveUserPassword=1 and set the UserPassword option, after the first logon the enc_UserPassword is not set. The Profile file is chmoded with 777 so this error occures not because of file access ...

Hi,I have a site to site tunnel,I have IP phones on both site A and site B trying to connect to a call manager. Site A router has 2 wan link, link 1 for site2site tunnel to site B and the link 2 to connect to call manager. Site A phones will nat out ...

allanl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have numerous working IPSec VPNs on a PIX 515E. Once of those works a bit slow. The engineer at the remote end changed his MTU size to handle the outbound fragmentation and the performance increased a little. He wants me to change my side as well. ...

Hi,We have a PIX 525 FW is IOS Ver. 6.3. We are using a 172.x.x.x network in our LAN. We need to establish a VPN tunnel from our firewall to one of our clients firewall. Our client is ready to allow access to his network only if our private ip ad...

netadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I Currently have a pix 515 running l2l VPN with a pix 501 and ra VPN with cisco vpn-clients.Is there a way to let clients on the l2l and the ra vpn sites access a server on the DMZ on the pix515 ? preferrably by a static NAT, so the ip-address ...

wrusman by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am checking some debug messages and fell over the ones below (sorry for the long debug).What really puzzles me, is that the router builds a new ISAKMP and then a little time later he tears it down again.Nov 24 12:23:12.017: ISAKMP: set new no...

bsc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network have a central site with two ASA and 30 branch offices(10-15 people)(each has 5 agencies(4-5 people)). There is requiremets for IP Telephiny.Can I build my network with DMVPN using ASA? Does ASA support DMVPN? If no, can you give me some reco...

vitaliyr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone knows what is the licensing practice for the Websense appliance? If I purchased 6 appliances, can I just apply the license for 1 unit? Is the license refer to the number of appliance or by registered user?Rgds.