cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi alli have 1841 at central site and 877 routers 5 no's at the central site.1841 has built in SDM rt?. so is it possible to connect 5 remote branches as site to site VPN.i will appreciate all the inputs.Thanks & regdsBinoy.

i have a central site and remote site. i want to establish site to site VPN.at the central site i have got leased line with public IP.my remote site is using an ADSL connection, in this case i will not get any Public IP.on the ADSL interface i will ...

Hy,I need to built an ipsec network with Cisco routers with certificate authentication on a CA Windows 2003 Server.I know that on previos Windows 2000 server CA is needed to install Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP) Add-on for Certificate...

Hi, Can i terminate my PtoP ipsec tunnels on DMZ interface in PIX with ver 7.0.Pix does not allow redirection or traffic through same interface, is it possible if i use Vlans.

Dear All, We currently have VPN tunnel accross a 1Mbps internet connection between 2 Loactions which are 400msec latency apart. On file transfer between locations we get not more then 400kbps speed. Is it limited due to latency figure. I refered to t...

Hi, I have a problem with a 2611XM router.Two day ago the router has stopped working as it should.I wasn't able to get ping responses from any of it's interfaces and it wasn't routing any packets.After rebooting I got the following errors: Nov 11 ...

I am setting up a newly acquired PIX 506E. I am tring to create a VPN link to a Netscreen 50 box. The problem I am having is that Phase 2 keeps being retransmitted. I don't have any control over the Netscreen, so I just want to make sure that everyth...

dean by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with a 2611XM router.Two day ago the router has stopped working as it should.I wasn't able to get ping responses from any of it's interfaces and it wasn't routing any packets.After rebooting I got the following errors: Nov 11 12:...

using pix version 7.0(1)For one of our client to be remotly connected through the pix unit,is there any way to force user to require pix authentication before the connection is allowed,something like,Telnet in one port to the pixusing user+password a...

shaharm6 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear sir:i am using pix (525) with ios 6.1 , i configured vpn tunnel between it and another firewall and it work good , and i also configure it as client vpn server and it also work , but when configure Xauthentication (crypto map client authenticati...

jawwalit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Yesturday, my office changed ISP's for the office network. With both ISP's we have a static IP. After the change, I updated our Pix 501 with the new IP/Gateway/Netmask etc. Everything works with our new ISP (NAT, inbound and outbound rules) except fo...

Hi,We have a pix at our main site that is a central point for all site to site vpn's. there are currently about 25 site to stie VPN's working ok from this pix to cisco routers.we have added another cisco router to a new remote site and altered the pi...

I have a functioning IPSec tunnel between two pixes. One is a 525 running 6.3(4) of the code, the other is a 515E running 7.0. The tunnel comes up OK, but if it drops because of a lack of interesting traffic, the tunnel will not come back up UNLESS...

mrouch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes