cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a PIX 515 running OS 6.3(1). Currently I have VPN/crypto map on one of the interfaces and some live VPN tunnels with the partners. Can I have another set of VPN/crypto map applied to another interface at the same time? Or, does PIX support ...

josephqiu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using a Cisco pix box, and VPN client 4.0.1 the problem is we have 2 client machines that if they crash when connected to the VPN, it does not let them re-connect for a t least 6 or 7 hours.I believe that it still thinmks that they are logged ...

labberton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I create a VPN (server side), I have the choice of either enable it on Outside, or Inside interface. Usually I'll enable it on outside interface (so that the remote VPN client can access the Pix and from which to access the inside LAN).Then on ...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having problem setting this 2 pix for my client. I did the exact configuration on cisco document but it still doesnt work. I can't ping eath other and can't access anything. Thanks

tung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am not an expert with networking so please excuse my layman vocabulary.We have a VPN 3000 Concentrator using IPSec via the Cisco client to connect users from outside the LAN/WAN. It currently routes all traffic through the tunnel and the...

The cpu is just hicking continuously during working hours with a 15% load of traffic. Show process cpu indicates a high util which averages 85% but none of the process is suspect.A bug scrub has not been helpful yet nor the document to reduce CPU int...

gs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My users must always repeat their authentication before connect to concentrator.This reason appears into log windows: PEER_DELETE-IKE_DELETE_NO_ERROR.I don't know why?I'm using ACS 3.3 (on a member server) to configure external group and authenticate...

I have two sites configured for EASY VPN - Network Extension mode. The Main Site is server config and the remote site has the remote config. I am having a problem trying to get DHCP relay requests from my server site to my remote site. When I confi...

Hi Everyone,I hope I've posted this in the right place !I'm a bit new to Cisco IOS, so please forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question !We have a PIX 515E firewall 6.3(4)on which I've used the VPN wizard to set up a remote access VPN for the Cisco ...

if acs 2.6 have license release with host id.my host with acs2.6 is down for hard disk wrong in the may this year.i change the disk,and reinstall the system.when i install acs again ,i use the license before.now there is something wrong when i use to...

wanglei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes