cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

R1(1.1.1.1) -- (1.1.1.2)outside-pix-inside(2.2.2.2) -- R2(2.2.2.1)R1 and R2 are ospf neighbors.pix is mapping static (inside,outside) 1.1.1.3 2.2.2.1configuration is belowr1>int tu 12ip addr 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0tunnel source 1.1.1.1tunnel destina...

skytosky by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote firewall, to which a web and a database servers are connected. Now I want to connect to this firewall via the internet by using the VPN technology. In my office (located remotely) my PC, along 15 other PCs, are connected to a Cisco 87...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have 2 PIXen 6.3(4) and am trying to setup a VPN. I have used PDM to set it up. One side 172.23.x.x, The other 192.168.1.x.I’m not doing NAT Traversal.route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.10.10.1 1access-list inside_outbound_nat0_acl permit ip 1...

ndanyluk1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli'm connecting to H.O using cisco VPN client.user is working properly.without any issue but at the same time he want to access the local resources.how can i achieve this.my H.O side is a PIX.i'm posting my configuration here please check.RegdsB...

I work for an ISP and we are looking to provide a centrally hosted VPN concentrator which can be shared between our customers.We are currently offering a similar firewall solution with a PIX-525 and Security Contexts - however PIX v7 with Security Co...

ccpagel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a L2TPv2 client-peer that cannot build a L2TP tunnel with a remote L2TPv2 peer. The client-peers is located behind a cable-modem. This cable-modem maybe doing PAT. I think the problem is when the remote-peer attempts to respond to the c...

msrohman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have heritated of a very confusing problem, regarding my poor knowledge of the subject, and the very few examples of that type of config on the net :* Here is the environment :We have a cisco 2620 router with 8 BRI acting as RAS.Each BRI is link...

olel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know alot of these configs have been covered here and have read a few today. Here is my dilemna. We have a VPN concentrator in our GO in Florida. We are setting up a remote contract site in another state. The customer is allowing us to place our PI...

wr3500 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am examining the feasibility of creating a site-to-site VPN between my company's VPN router and customer's VPN router.Customer uses an ADSL line and a SOHO97 router to access Internet.Customer has also other public IP available.The site to site VPN...

Trying to configure a PPPoE session on a 7206VXR however all the commands such as ppp on an eth interface, vpdn in global config are missing.The IOS says that its supported:ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.3(4r)T3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)BOOTLDR: 720...

c.baum by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am developing an application using the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework that runs on a Symbol PPT8800 industrial PDA. I would like the application to be able to connect to an ASA5500 using the webvpn feature so that it can securely access a web ser...

peter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes