cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Everywhere it says, " if PAT is applied when a client tries to make a VPN connection to a remote site you need to enable IPSEC over UDP over TCP or NAT-T . The thing is I use an ADSL modem at home. And even when I disable transparent tunnelling on...

Hii,Can anyone pls suggest me the Free & Easy Windows based TACACS Server which can be configured easily.Anis

md_ani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pat for users accessing internet. I want to do a static nat for internal web server and that this server to be seen by internal users as domain name. Can you help me about this.I have done a:static(outside,inside) 193.56.33.22 192.168.1.1 d...

Hi,I have an ISP. I want to make a policy for dialup users, when Internet link goes down our DNS servers can responce to users. I have AS5300 with IOS Version 12.2(16a) and one 3550 (IOS Version 12.1(14)EA1a) that it is distribution for Access Server...

Hello all !Is anybody know if it's possible to setup a vpn beetween a cisco router 837 and a vpn client 4.04 (or 3.0), we have many roaming users who need to connect to our main site from the internet network ,our main site is connected to internet t...

Hello I built a VPN with a Cisco836 router as concentrator for two direct IPSec connection with fixed addresse, one IPSec connection from a dynamic address and one IPSec connection from a Cisco VPN Client. All connection should work over a PKI infras...

Dear All,I used vpn client to connect to PIX firewall.vpngroup abc idle-time 1800After I connect to PIX and do not have any traffic for more that a hour, the vpn connection did not disconnect.Is the idle-time use to disconnect the vpn connection afte...

I have a 7200 series router configured as an Easy VPN Server. This router is also the edge router for our connection to our ISP. The ISP has assigned us a /20 network which I have statically routed to Null0 to ground out the address space that is c...

nstahlman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm doing some read up and testing on NAC. I found some documents on router and ACS configuration but unable to find any step/document from norton symantec on policies server setup.Any good link will be appreciated? Thanks in advance.

ccsam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3000 VPN concentrator, running version 3.6.7.8, and WIN XP clients running ver 3.6.3. Occasionally when connecting to the VPN, after the user has typed in the VPN USER/PASS and the Win USER/PASS, the connection is dropped immediately. Lookin...

Hello Im having a time out issue with a telnet app that we run via VPN. At the corporate office I have a Pix 520 and at the satellite office I have a pix 501. Im running a pix to pix VPN, and everything else runs perfect over the VPN except this pa...

Dear Support,running on pix: debug crypto isakmpshow the error below:[IKEv1]: IP = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, Header invalid, missing SA payload! (next payload = 4)any suggestion?Thanks for help.

shaharm6 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allPIX 501-C1841-Internet cloud-C1841-PIX501If GRE is configured on both cisco 1841 but not on PIX 501, will the link be secured? Any help is deeply appreciated