cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to establish a conncetion between a cisco vpn client ver 4.0.5 and a cisco route 1841 w/ 12.4(1a)I get Phase1 "atts are not acceptable "no matter what I try. Any ideea ? here is the config:crypto isakmp policy 2 encr 3des authentication p...

ctivig by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know if there is any risk to use Split tunneling.Can someone from Internet use my connection to access my private network using my VPN conncetion ? (ex: blackdoor)Thanks for answer.

lamhh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the purpose of the additional ethernet inerfaces (in addition to inside,outside) on the 3015 and higher conecentrators. On the VPN 3015 i've seen it referred to as a DMZ port. But most scenarios i have seen have the VPN itself located in the ...

coolpor2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 827 with VPN.I can connect to my VPN without problem : I can ping, I see tcp/ip ports open (netbios for example). I have a SPLIT acl defined which is :ip access-list extended SPLIT remark SDM_ACL Category=20 permit ip IP_LAN 0.0.0.255 IP_...

Hi there,is it possible to configure as follows:One ISDN connection with one number and one NTBA. The S0 ports go in each case to Router1 and to Router2 (1 cable on 1 router). When there is an incoming call to the NTBA which Router will answer the ca...

hi,i have pix 525 running OS ver 6.3(4) the outside interface is connected to cisco router 1721 which is connected to internet i made vpn configuration on pix and the client can access every thing inside my network except i can not telnet into pix or...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: