cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I had a perfectly working router-to-router VPN using IOS 12.2(17) on both routers. I upgraded one of the routers to 12.3(9), but made absolutely no changes to the config. Both IOS versions have the same feature set (crypto). Now the routers will n...

Cuongla by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need for the PRI to drop calls when a route (or routes) or interface (or interfaces) goes down and not accept calls until it comes back. The problem is that the caller is a device, not a person, and won't recognize the lack of traffic and drop the ...

jforst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two VPN concentrator 3000 series. Suddenly without any notice, i am no longer able to conect to the VPN using the http. "Page Cannot be displayed".Can anyone suggest what could case this issue?

Hiwith software 12.3(7)XR I can have two ethernet interfaces on a 837 router, would I be able to configure EasyVPN remote on one interface and have it connect to a VPN server and have the other interface as the local interface and clients conect to t...

arnis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several lines with various IP addresses in my Pix config that start with PDM location. Some of the addresses are inside some are from the outside. Can I delete these? Where do they come from? I'm guessing that they are created when someone sta...

Hi,I'm looking for a way to test ISDN backup (with call back) between two routers.We now have a scenario but I'm looking for a more sufficent way of testing.All sugestions are welcome, thanks in advance for your help.Johan

hartog by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to one and all, I have a small office network with 4 workstations Win_2000 and 1 Server NT4_SERVER. They access the Internet through a Cisco 837 A.D.S.L Router that sits on the network.1 static IP>>>>>83.71.*.* The thing is i need to access my off...

Have a server running dhcp and mail, 3.6 clients can access mail after connecting, 4.6 clients cannot. Seems that 4.6 injects a route to the dhcp server's default gateway that 3.6 does not. Is this a Bug or a security fix in 4.6 ?

hhise by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 501 with a vpn using Cisco Client 4.x. I can connect to the vpn and split tunnel works fine for internet access. But no local lan access even tho the option is checked in the client. I can't ping the pix, local servers or any local pc. D...

pschneider by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we use our PIX for internet access and remote vpn gateway. Now I have to establish a vpn-connection from local LAN to a dynamic dsl-host. I use xxx.dyndns.org to get the dynamic ip-address for this host. How can I perform this connection from PIX,...

mueti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

10.1.1.0 <-> Pix 6.3 A <-> 10.72.64.0 <-> Pix 6.3 B <-> 10.1.2.0 <-> router <-> internetI can not access Internet from 10.1.1.0 segment.I've created cryptomap to 10.1.1.0 any, any 10.1.1.0 and it is not working properly.I've debug icmp trace and I sa...

azuki by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several times received this message "%CRYPTO-4-IKMP_NO_SA: IKE message from xx.xx.xx.xx has no SA and is not an initialization offer"on one of my remote site 3745 routers. It is connected to a DSL service and connected via an IPsec tunnel ...

laltman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes