cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are currently accessing a c1710 (c1710-k9o3sy-mz.123-4.T3.bin) through a PAT enabled c806 (c806-k9osy6-mz.123-4.T3.bin) with "IPSec over NAT-T" (UDP port 4500) enabled on a Cisco VPN Client v3.6.3.We would like to use "IPSec over TCP" but have exp...

I would like to get an opinion on thisI have a PIX 515 supporting 10 vpn site to siteand about 15 vpn clients each site to site has about 50 users, my question is was the pix design to support that many users, I have check with my vendor and he tells...

pguijarro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am successfully establishing VPN connections through PIX 515 with Client 4.0. However, for other users I am getting "Secure VPN Connection terminated locally by the Client. Reason: User authentication failed". I am authentication to a NT domain ...

srick1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,anyone out there thas has experience with Cisco80x and rcapi at Sun Solaris platform?I need a simple vt100 connection; RVS-Comshould work well; But the problem is thatit _must_ run in a pure Solaris environment.Any ideas welcome!Best regard...

snitram by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm setting up a VPN tunnel from one site to another over the internet. This normally isn't a problem and it's something I've done a few times before with no issues. However, with this instance, the device (that sits in a dmz) that will be accessed f...

jon-wyatt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running 4.0.5 and want to have a printer share on the clinet accessable to a server on the remote lan. 1.- I have a pix firewall on the CORPORATE OFFICE and I have a SERVER 2000, my subnet is the 10.0.0.0, and the PIX is pushing the vpn cl...

CHENZOVIC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Ciso 1720 router providing basic Internet connection via 3meg Multilink bundle. I am providing dhcp/nat and basic acl. My question: I have one user who needs to access a remote server using a Cisco for Windows 2000 VPN Client. Can I pass...

Hi,We have replaced our Microsoft Tunnel (PPTP) with the Cisco VPN client for remote access into our facility. There seems to be one glitch, however. With the Microsoft Tunnel, I could configure a software firewall (Norton IS/Firewall) to "trust" a...

SiteA----------SiteBSiteA ---Router's Fa0 X.X.195.100/25SiteB----Router's Fa0 X.X.198.44/25I can ping from the Lan (siteA)to the Lan of siteBwhen it is connected through Leased line.But when the Leasedline goes down I can ping onlyup to the SiteB's r...

sudeesh79 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using 2611 Router with WIC-1AM (modem). Attempting to dial-out to ISP over 56K dial-up. Modem connects briefly then hangs up because of some type of authorization problem (I think it’s a CHAP/PAP problem). I have included router config info and de...

kcis0583 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am haveing leased line and ISDN is back..I configured my router as ISDN is back up for leased line..PIX firewall is there inbetween LAN and router..if my L.L is down automatically ISDN is getting up and runing and also am able to ping the sites ...

Hi,I have implemented a VPN clint setup in Pix 515E Ver 6.3(3) IPsec VPN- I setup a pool of 254 addresses from the 10.50.100.1/23 address space. Theclient connects fine and gets an IP address and it works fine also, but the subnet mask is 255.0.0.0I...

Hello,I am using 1700 series router with 1-Adsl WIC to connect to the ISP for the internet access.WAN IP is dynamicLan is 10.0.0.1 /8I want to host an e-mail server with ip 10.0.0.2 /8.How can the outside internet users access the server.how can we d...