cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having an issue with a newly installed PIX 501. Everything has been working fine until an employee returned to work from a long illness. He uses the Cisco VPN client to connect to another site. Prior to the installation of the 501 there was a Wi...

ricksrada by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting 413 user can't authenticate error.The lookup tool says this:Either the user entered wrong user authentication information, or the client was not able to launch the XAuth (user authentication) process.My client logs says this:25 00:03:...

Clients using version 4 VPN client to Cisco 831. LAN contains mail server that users use via IMAP/SMTP client.When offsite and connected to VPN, all LAN traffic OK (can map drives, print, etc.), but cannot send mail. SMTP traffic does not route throu...

when our vpn clients connect the dns settings change and when they disconnect the dns setting do not got back to the original, dns is set to wrong setting and prevents network communication

cjmiller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!!I hv setup Ipsec VPN tunnel between my site having PIX515E & my client site(site-A) having PIX firewall.This is working fine & we are able to access the apps in my client site using the site-to-site vpn tunnel.Now there is one more client site wh...

sikkander by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently testing IDS in a lab inviroment can you tell me how to clear monitor log on an IDS we are trying to do an attack

w.haslam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm setting up a IPsec tunnel between two 3030's and get these errors in the log when I try to bring up the tunnel (I've x'd out the tunnel peer).1041 03/15/2005 12:14:20.650 SEV=9 IKEDBG/1 RPT=14421 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Group [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]constructin...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to program a 1760V Router to support IPSEC 3DES VPN to support about 5 remote Cisco VPN clients over the Internet. I'll appreciate if you have a config for this.Thanks-Nasser.

n.khwaja by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I block any body to change the password using the Cisco Password recovery? because I am facing one problem that few of our clients rebootting the router and change the Conf registry and change the password. Please give me few Suggestions. Tha...

HelloIs NM-30DM supported on CISCO 28xx for Remote Dial Up using a VWIC-1MFT-E1 configured for 30 voice (modem) calls?If not is there support for 28xx with any other card not listed on CISCO web ?As seen only 36xx, 27xx and AS-53xx bundles support f...

edavila by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have remote site with a connection dedicated to the central offices. I need to config one line of backup, dial-up of the remote site with the central site. In the central site I have a Access Server 2509 that assigns dynamic IP to the client who c...

a.toledo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to dialup to my 1760. I have a WIC-1AM installed in it. While configuring line, I keep getting the message "%Autoselect during-login disabled on line 1, until 'login' is set" What does that mean?Thanks,Rob

Pnun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a reason to configure "dialer load-threshold..." on both local and remote router?I configured it both ways and it seems to work without problem.What would say the best design practices?

If you issue the "clear controller call-counters [all | system-hwm]" this command should clear System's DS0's Active High Water Mark and all individual controller statistics.How could "total Calls since System Bootup" statistics be cleared w/o reboot...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: