cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I've got visiters that are using their Cisco VPN Client v4 software to make a VPN Connection to their Cisco VPN Concentrators at their office. I'm using a PIX 515E to control inbound and outbound access.As a quick fix, I allowed them all ...

dan.ring by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, There seem to be a few deficiencies with the Concentrator that affect our network. Perhaps I'm missing something or there is a workaround.1) Are static nats possible; i.e. 1-to-1, same src to dest always?2) Do you need a static route for the remo...

I'm trying to setup a VPN between PIX and a VPN 3000. All configurations are complete, but the tunnel is not established. On the PIX, from "show crypto engine" and "show isakmp sa" commands, I can't see the tunnel. From "show ipsec sa" command, I ...

josephqiu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with a VPN concentrator at his central site and two remote sites with 1700 series routers. Each remote site currently has a VPN tunnel to the central concentrator. The customer would like to add an additional VPN tunnel from one o...

mwadam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a Pix 6.3 to connecting VPN clients using ver4.04 but I am getting dropped from the connection after around the 8min. But if I have a ping running constantly the connection does not dropclient is XP sp2 with FW on and I have tried with FW ...

dantuar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two types of VPN connections;Connection A that does not allow local LAN access in order to get full privileges at the remote site and connection B that does allow local LAN access but has restricted privileges on the remote site.I am using ...

erlendure by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have done a ton of vpn concentrator rollouts but this is the first time I am doing this with Cisco CSA installed.Do I need to make any rule modifications in order to get this to work properly. I can connect to the concentrator, no problem, and sen...

jlefko by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Following setup:Hq: VPN 3000 concentratoroffice: 2 seperate routers with each a seperate broadband connection but same subnet on the inside LANCurrently I have subnetted the internal LAN in 2 nets where each net goes to a different tunnel ( net1 thro...

SDWorx_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: