cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently replaced 2 routers that were connected to each other via a T1 line, running IPSec. The setup is the same now & the link is running just fine, connectivity back & forth, etc. However, I can't figure out how to verify if IPSec is actually ru...

Hi,I am trying to connect to PIX firewall using Cisco VPN Client 4.0.3.When I try to connect it, after typing user name and password, itssays "Secure VPN connection is terminated locally by the clientReason 412: The remote peer is no longer respondin...

akunwar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My users VPN connections cuts off after 20 minutes of inactivity. The concentrator is set for a timeout of 3 hours and the error they receive is "Your connection has been terminated." Attached are client logs from two users. BTW, our topology i...

poh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenario like this...We have local lan 10.x.x.x connecting to internet through a pix firewall and A cisco router.Router has vpn 3des software in it. I want to configure ROUTER as VPN server, for remote access users to connect to LAN using th...

Shobith K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I try to connect 2 remote VPN3005 (version 4.01)in LAN-to-LAN, one of the concentrator is behind a FW (Linux) . We configure for this connection IPSec NAT Transparency on port 20000. The FW allows only the port 2000 in input on its public inter...

yallies by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Physical Connectivity: a> Site1-->Site2-->Site3b> Site4-->Site5-->Site6 c> Site2-->Site5d>Site3 & Site6 are internally connected on the same cloud.S/w encryption has been enabled on Site1,Site3 & Site6. There are 2 tunnels. Primary is Site1---Site3.B...

I'm assuming that basic VPN on C2611XM's is software driven and does not require an AIM?At what point should an AIM be considered?

Hi,I have a few questions about DMVPN:- Can I use RIP as the routing protocol ? Is there any config samples ?(most references are about ospf/eigrp)- I have a network with xDSL lines on L2. I use Cisco 831 routers which are directly connected via L2. ...

lunestadr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I wanted to know weather we shall be able to form an IP sec tunnel b/w a Pix and a IOS firewall where i define my interesting traffic to by a specific port base.eg...I want the tunnel to be fired if we have only FTP traffic b/w the end points....

s.soni by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network 10.0.0.0 network over here which is connected to internet through a PIX Firewall and Cisco Router.The other remote branch has a network 172.168.0.0 which connects to internet through Cisco Router.Now i want to create an IPSec Tunnel ...

Shobith K by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to setup PIX to use certificates issued by Microsoft CA for our remote VPN clients. But we cannot get the PIX to even ca auth the CA. We are using an enterprise subordinate CA. The root ca has a 4096 key and the subordiante has 2048....

amjad by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope you can give me an advice re: the commands I need to implement this situation...We have several extra static IP Address, so what I wanted to do was to use the extra IP to route to the exchange server.for example...my current IP for everything...

dmendiola by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: