cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are about to do an upgrade from the 4.0.2(A) version of the client to 4.6. I have created a silent install of the new client and it works just fine. But what I need to do is uninstall the old version then install the new version.Anybody have any i...

hi all,always i'm confusing in the difference between Asynchronous & Synchronous connections.and why Serial Interfaces are called "Synchronous"??why some asyncrounous sonnection used by communication servers or through the auxiliary port on a router ...

mohd_arab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One vpn client can connect to the pix but as soon as a second client logs in the first client is disconnected. I am running PIX 6.2 and do not seem to have the isakmp nat-transversal command. I am using PAT for the client connections. Can anyone h...

jkowalke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get Windows L2TP/IPSEC client to work with cisco 2621 router. I would like to know what IOS version software I need for the router.Thank you for you helpKen

kli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,we hv a network setup with Internet Leased Line terminating on a router.Behind the router we hv a pix 506 firewall and then our office lan.We hv same setup at our branch office in some other country.We are planning to form a Site-to-Site VPN...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a 3 site VPN over PIXes with a 1721 ADSL router at the main site. I want to prioritise the outgoing VPN traffic over the ordinary internet traffic. I applied a priority list to the dialer but it has no effect on the ATM interface on the ...

iinis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to setup a vpn tunnel between a Pix 525 VAC (6.3(3)) and a Firewall-1 NG with AES-256 encryption.After configuring both devices as per Cisco documentation. Traffic flowing from inside Pix to Firewall internal resource does not p...

minoc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a VPN connection from my 3030 concentrator(4.1.7) to a PIX 506e (6.3.3) in client-mode. The remote side runs a propriertary application, which we've allow the port to pass through the tunnel, which it does. However, every morning when ...

wrightj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've a problem with a VPN connection established with a VPN concentrator and a Pix.The VPN concentrator is a 3005 with 4.1.4 software version.The Pix is a 501 with 6.3.4 software version.The Pix is configured as a VPN client with Network Extens...

marco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes