cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,we have following network design:PC----VPN Router ---- Firewall Satellite ----------------------------- Internet ------------------------------------------------Firewall Central Site ---------------VPN Router Central ----- ServerThe IPSec Tunnel i...

at by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Forum:I´m working with a Cisco 2600 and freeradius to authenticate my users that are connecting with PPP Dial-In to that Cisco box.In the Cisco docs I read that Cisco sends to the Radius server the password encrypted. In my case the users´s pass...

elimachi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a reliable configuration for ADSL backup to a primary IPSEC/GRE VPN? I have used ISDN dial backup to our PRI in the past for all my IPSEC/GRE VPNs, but would like to consider ADSL to avoid the long distance charges. I have a hub an...

bdedek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to create a VPN tunnel between our 3005 Concentrator and a Cisco 7100 router. I am working through the Concentrator to Router config guide but have a question. The PC behind the Concentrator that needs the tunnel, how does its traffic initiate...

bberry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everybody!There is PIX525 with dynamic VPN connections for mobile clients. Dynamic crypto map is used. IP-addresses from local pool, authentication throuth radius server with downloading ACL per user. Work normally.Task: add peer-to-peer IPSEC...

aliver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am considering replacing a Netgear FVL328 VPN firewall with a PIX 515e, becuase it does not allow VPN access to more than one subnet on the lan side. Can the 515e do this? If so, can it be configured easily with the gui?

russellaa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a problem with a dialer watch.I have a primary atm interface and a backup interface async. I use the dialer watch to look one route but this route sometime fall and isn't received and the dialer call. Then i have taken a static route for it po...

fsamper by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few users working from home that need to be able to print to their home network printers while connected to our corporate site with the VPN client. Is this possible or are we going to have to deploy pix's to allow this to happen?

stonb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - Anyone had problems like this before. Simple site-to-site VPN with two PIX 515E's. Code 6.3(3). Tunnel can be established from either direction. (i.e shows as QM_IDLE). However no traffic will pass until the hosts on each end have tried to co...

Dear Sir,we hv a network setup with Internet Leased Line terminating on a router.Behind the router we hv a pix 506 firewall and then our office lan.We hv same setup at our branch office in some other country.We are planning to form a Site-to-Site VPN...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes