cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I was setting up my PIX to accept RAS VPN (PPTP) connections using the PDM VPN Wizard. I can get connected to it fine, however I cannot access anything on the inside of my firewall, which is thewhole point.Any thoughts? Below is my appropriate conf...

befwguy80 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was testing a DMVPN scenario with CBAC and inbound access-list. The inbound access-list is applied on the outside physical interface. I found that I had to allow gre traffic on the outside access-list for the DMVPN to work properly.I am aware that ...

I have a VPN running between 2 PIX-515e's across a 10Mb link. The performance of FTP is very ordinary and from a sniffer trace I can see a large amount of retransmissions. I am also getting the following syslog messages:%PIX-6-602101 PMTU-D packet 15...

shackma39 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've estabilished a VPN connection with a cisco PIX Firewall v.6.3.3 using Cisco VPN-Clinet 4.0.3.All work fine ( telnet,ping,http,dns, netbios )but MS-Outlook 2003 sp-3 connecting to MS-Excange is very slow to start and often a timeout occur even o...

I have a user that is using the Cisco vpn client v 4.05(b) at home with a Linksys wireless router/4 port switch combo BEFW11S4v4 with Firmware Version : 1.50.14. If he plugs the laptop into a port on the linksys the vpn client connect with no proble...

gfaucher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently replaced 2 routers that were connected to each other via a T1 line, running IPSec. The setup is the same now & the link is running just fine, connectivity back & forth, etc. However, I can't figure out how to verify if IPSec is actually ru...

Hi,I am trying to connect to PIX firewall using Cisco VPN Client 4.0.3.When I try to connect it, after typing user name and password, itssays "Secure VPN connection is terminated locally by the clientReason 412: The remote peer is no longer respondin...

akunwar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My users VPN connections cuts off after 20 minutes of inactivity. The concentrator is set for a timeout of 3 hours and the error they receive is "Your connection has been terminated." Attached are client logs from two users. BTW, our topology i...

poh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenario like this...We have local lan 10.x.x.x connecting to internet through a pix firewall and A cisco router.Router has vpn 3des software in it. I want to configure ROUTER as VPN server, for remote access users to connect to LAN using th...

Shobith K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I try to connect 2 remote VPN3005 (version 4.01)in LAN-to-LAN, one of the concentrator is behind a FW (Linux) . We configure for this connection IPSec NAT Transparency on port 20000. The FW allows only the port 2000 in input on its public inter...

yallies by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Physical Connectivity: a> Site1-->Site2-->Site3b> Site4-->Site5-->Site6 c> Site2-->Site5d>Site3 & Site6 are internally connected on the same cloud.S/w encryption has been enabled on Site1,Site3 & Site6. There are 2 tunnels. Primary is Site1---Site3.B...

I'm assuming that basic VPN on C2611XM's is software driven and does not require an AIM?At what point should an AIM be considered?