cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a few questions about DMVPN:- Can I use RIP as the routing protocol ? Is there any config samples ?(most references are about ospf/eigrp)- I have a network with xDSL lines on L2. I use Cisco 831 routers which are directly connected via L2. ...

lunestadr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I wanted to know weather we shall be able to form an IP sec tunnel b/w a Pix and a IOS firewall where i define my interesting traffic to by a specific port base.eg...I want the tunnel to be fired if we have only FTP traffic b/w the end points....

s.soni by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network 10.0.0.0 network over here which is connected to internet through a PIX Firewall and Cisco Router.The other remote branch has a network 172.168.0.0 which connects to internet through Cisco Router.Now i want to create an IPSec Tunnel ...

Shobith K by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to setup PIX to use certificates issued by Microsoft CA for our remote VPN clients. But we cannot get the PIX to even ca auth the CA. We are using an enterprise subordinate CA. The root ca has a 4096 key and the subordiante has 2048....

amjad by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope you can give me an advice re: the commands I need to implement this situation...We have several extra static IP Address, so what I wanted to do was to use the extra IP to route to the exchange server.for example...my current IP for everything...

dmendiola by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to connect to PIX firewall using Cisco VPN Client 4.0.3.When I try to connect it, after typing user name and password, itssays "Secure VPN connection is terminated locally by the clientReason 412: The remote peer is no longer respondin...

akunwar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i plan to do a vpn between two sites, to secure ftp between two ftp server, here is the configuration: access-list ftp-tunnel permit tcp host public @ host (your server ip) eq ftp isakmp enable outside sysopt connection permit-ipsec crypto ipsec ...

When we assign an IP Address to VPN Software Clients through VPN Concentrator, we can assign IP Address in the same range as the LAN interface of Concentrator. So when a host from Concentrator LAN network pings a remote VPN Client host, it would be ...

Hello,Does anyone know if IOS 12.3(10) supports the new WIC-4ESW (Cisco 1700 series)? I have some problems using this card with my current image and 12.3(10)T was recommended to me. However, this requires more RAM and Flash than I have on my router...

HiI am having trouble establishing a Terminal Service session between my remote branch computers and my head office server. Ping's are find and the VPN is active.the network setup is as follows:host-|branch router|--VPN--|Cisco1721|-serverhowever at ...

bena by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't get traffic through the router that my PIX is directly connected to. I'm using vpngroups with LOCAL authenication. I can successfully ping the 2611 router interface directly beneath my PIX, and I can also ping any device sharing the same su...

meadedood by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

having problem mapping drives from network neighborhood when I vpn in. I can only map a drive using IP but cannot using UNC. also, how can I see my novell servers too. I am running Cisco pix 515E version 6.33 Please Help.