cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

First I am success to perform the IPse. However I feel so confuse and so abstract about this Theorm, Hope u can teach me ! Thanks ! RouterA ! crypto isakmp policy 1 hash md5 authentication pre-share crypto isakmp key Home address 172.0.0.1 ! ! crypto...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello I've already post on this subject and I thanks you for your answer, but I wanted some additional informations and I don't know if i must start a new conversation. Here is my question :what I'm trying to do is IPSec over TCP (not UDP NAT Trans) ...

yallies by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a few fw to fw vpns with success on my PIX 515 using address identity and pre-shared key. Now, I have run into a problem. We have a vendor that needs to access one of our private servers over a fw-fw vpn. The problem is, the private ...

sbantz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a PIX 501 to a PIX 506 VPN set up. According to the PDM on each, there is 1 IPSEC and 1 IKE tunnel open.I CAN ping from each location to the other location. I can also connect via HTTP to devices on each network, like printers or s...

galioto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have an ipsec vpn between 2 pix and i am able to access devices on both sides of the pix from each other.but i am unable to telnet from my pc on the inside interface of one pix to the inside interface of the other pix.my log on the pix where it is ...

I am trying to set up the following VPN between sites and cannot work out the config for the central PIX.Central Site has a global address on PixSite A has a global address on the Pix.Site B has a DHCP address on the PixVPN clients have DHCP addresse...

Is there any way to figure out *remotely* which slot in a PIX-535 has the VAC+ installed? Or for that matter, which FE/GE NICs are installed in exactly which slots? (`sh hard' and `sh vers' simply enumerate the cards in the order found during boot.)

sorensens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've several VPN peers per PIX. I added new peer - added new lines (crypto map MOS 50 ) into existed CRYPTO MAP and created new ISAKMP KEY for new address. But the channel is not up until i deletecrypto map MOS interface outside and cteate in again-#...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks We hv networks spread over different locations & no remote access is possible for troubleshooting as of now.I wud like to use Ipsec VPN for establishing connectivity thru internet to troubleshoot as & when there is a need. My question is shud I...

sikkander by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes