cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I was wondering whether VPN Client 4.0 can be used to connect to other non-Cisco VPN servers like OpenBSD.I tried doing it and got an "UNEQUAL_PAYLOAD_LENGTHS" error message from the OpenBSD box.Can the Cisco VPN Client be used as a generic IPsec VPN...

hello alli have a network (call it 172.16.0.0 /24) protected by a pix 515, and I have a laptop running vpn client.If i connect via broadband from the laptop i can access the private network by getting a NAT address across the ipsec tunnel (172.16.0.2...

HiI have a customer with a tunnel between a router and a pix. I'm trying to replace the 2621xm with ios 12.2(11)T9 with a new 2621xm running 12.3(9). I've copied the config from the old one to the new one and put it in place but the tunnel won't co...

I have VPN Concentrator 3015 and i have a problem with WebVPN, i can't see WebVPN tab on tunneling protocols or on user management:: Groups. It seems that this tunnel protocol disabled or i don't know!i spent many days on Cisco website for this issue...

paltel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I use VPN client to connect to PIX to establish a VPN Tunnel. However, I cannot access local resource (e.g. local network printer) after establishing VPN tunnel. I have used "vpngroup xxx split-tunnel" but it doesn't work. Is there any way to perm...

I am looking for suggestions about the best way to go about configuring IKE pre-shared keys for site to site router to router VPN. I currently have over 1200 static IP addressed site to site, router to router VPN tunnels up using GRE and EIGRP for r...

tgroth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I trying to implement CA Certification with PIX..i configured CA server in windows2000 its working fine.While i am issueing the following command i am getting following error.# ca authenticate <identity>msgsym(GETCARACERT, CRYPTO)!%Error in connec...

I updated a PIX 515e from 5.2 to 6.3.3 and unable to use the same old hostname that has an"_" in the name related to keys in the old configuration.Thank you

sekhr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed vpnclient and the vpnclient_init script results in:Starting /usr/local/bin/vpnclient: insmod: error inserting'/lib/modules/2.6.7/CiscoVPN/cisco_ipsec': -1 Invalid module formatThe version of vpnclient 4.0.3B. Does anyone have any experie...

freefrag_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am somewhat inexperienced with cisco client so if this is something simple i apologise in advance!!Anyway the situation is that I have cisco Client VPN (3.6. i think) installed on a Windows XP home PC in a local workgroup and going out to t...

gibo_ie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN connection site to sites, in my office LAN1 where I have several servers web and ftp that they should be acess from the other ends "LAN2 LAN3 LAN4."Like I make so that ony they acess to web and ftp on my servers and nothing more.All the ...

jgarcia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently installed Cisco Security Device Manager[SDM] on several routers in the network. However, SDM has not been functioning on one 3660 router. When https://router IP is performed, it displays the router's access home page but with err...

rajesh444 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes