cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to load balance across more than one VPN concentrator using the External interface as well as the public and private interfaces. All docs suggest load balancing can only occur across Private and Public interfaces.

infosec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router 2651XM connected to the internet over an E1 line, over this line there`s an IPSEC Tunnel defined on the router which connects my LAN with another LAN abroad.behind the router there`s a PIX firewall meant to provide protection to the L...

spitz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey all,this is what I havevpn client 4.0.3 through a 515E to a 501. I want to get to a machine on the inside interface of the 501I created two ACL's in the 515 to allow any on the inside interface to the public ip of the 501 for esp and isakmp.With ...

Hi,I've 2 PIX 535 with UR license. After upgrading them to support 3DES/AES, one of them is now showing that it only has a Restricted license!!!Have anyone faced the same problem as me? Can someone shed some light on this?Kenneth

Here is our problem. We use the 3.6.x client to tunnel into our network from remote locations. In one of these locations we recently installed a router which feeds ip address to 2 computers and 1 printer. When we activate the VPN client we no longer ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have two site connected by Cisco AIR-BR350-E-K9. Site1 and Site2 are in the same network range (192.168.1.0/24) now I want improve two PIX 506,one on Site1 and one in Site2; the connection will be more protect by VPN Site 2 Site configuratio...

sgozio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have an upcomming project that has to deal with setting up a 2nd pix for the purpose of VPN failover. The exsisting firewall is configured and has a working VPN config. The customer would like a 2nd firewall setup for redundant VPN connections...

Hi AllI have one cisco 3600 series router and I would like to implement one IOS based firewal and VPN so that the communication should be secure.Can any one give some idea so that I can implement security on the same router.RegardsSukrut

Following scenario:Site-to-site tunnel from IOS to PIX. As the PIX has two providers directly attached, the customer would like to have a redundant VPN tunnel over the second interface/provider.Are there standard solutions for this?I reckon using BGP...

Ive got a problem installing the software VPN client. Installation goes fine, but when starting the vpn client i get the following error "The necessary VPN sub-system is not available. You cannot connect to the remote VPN server."Deinstalling, Reinst...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just wanted to post a message to see how other people upgrade the VPN client software on remote workstations??To install/upgrade the VPN client software you must have admin rights to the workstation? Right? All my users are just in the normal "us...

If I'm configuring a PIX as a VPN server for remote access clients... what is the difference in nat 0 and the "match address" in the crypto map?If I create an ACL called PROTECT:access-list PROTECT host 193.3.3.3 172.17.1.48 255.255.255.240Do I use t...

bfl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes