cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

ASA configured for AnyConnect to use certificates for authentication.   The command "show crypto ikev2 sa" shows the following:Tunnel-id Local                                               Remote                                                  Statu...

We have ASA 5510 with 8.2.5 version and device manager version 7.8.2 We had configured the AAA(Radius server(AD)) server as authentication server. Now we have requirement of identifying the VPN user devices(Laptop/desktop/mobile) belongs to company/p...

Murugank by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. We've faced with an interesting behavior of RDP on our corporate workstations. PC is connected to corporate wireless network and authenticated through Cisco ISE using Cisco AnyConnect NAM = EAP-FAST (MSCHAPv2 for user + EAP-TLS for Works...

agipkcoat by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A few weeks ago I managed to get the DMVPN tunnel to work with dialer interfaces over an ISND 30 link. But after messing around with an EIGRP distribution list and the router config I can't get the routers to form an EIGRP relationship over the tunne...

BVC by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is my first post on the community.I have setup saml authentication against ADFS for the cisco VPN client v4.6.Everything is working fine and I see the ADFS authentication page in the AnyConnect browser. However when I enter a valid user accou...

slane16 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, i have challenge. I have an small office network, 192.168.0.0/24.There's a ASA setup there, Anyconnect is enabled on it.Anyconnect runs full tunnel, no local LAN access.RA pool is 172.30.0.0/24.NAT exemptions is in place, overload is in ...

I am using VPN to connect to my client, Setup is as below, in my desktop there is a oracle virtual machine is running and there one ubuntu server is installed and in ubuntu-vm cisco any connect is installed, ubuntu machine one virtual NIC as NAT with...