cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to establish any any connect client connection to a CISCO LAB as part of a course , however no mater how i try i am unable access the site.  This is the slc-vpn.swat4partners.com   vpn urlThis is what is enabled on my anyconnect clientThe...

lowfell by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,  I have recently installed a 2140 FPR Device running ASA Code to increase our VPN Client base.  In setting up the DHCP Clients pools leases I have been allocated a /20, 4096 Devices to use from our allocation dept.  I have looked all over a...

Hi Experts,we have a requirement to block all non-AnyConnect RA VPN access, eg. Cisco Legacy VPN client and MacOS & IOS' built-in IPsec VPN clients.My understanding is that (all?) alternatives use IKEv1, whilst AnyConnect via IPsec uses IKEv2, so, I ...

AlexFer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently reviewed a Cisco VPN implementation and came across three issues that I'm not sure how to fix. Some background information:The VPN has two tunnel groups configured, one for trusted devices and one for non-company owned devices. Trusted ...

Dear fellow cisco enthusiasts. :)   I am experiencing quite a strange situation. We have upgraded our AnyConnect from version 4.x to 4.5 (04029) on the ASA.   We tested everything and clients started to update automatically when  making VPN connectio...

mjacobs by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has encountered this error. Recently upgraded to 10.14.6. Tried to install Cisco AnyConnect on my personal computer (I have admin rights) as I need it for work. Download fails. Vague reason: "The installation failed....

mc6 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: