cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am a new customer and I have been trying to know how I can buy the License for AnyConnect VPN, but this whole process is frustrating my efforts. Been directed from one point to the other without specifying how I can easily place an order or tell di...

We have a system inside a DMZ managed by another organization. This DMZ is tightly managed, and any websites or other FQDNs must be explicitly defined as ones that our system needs to be  able to access.  A wildcard character is not allowed, so we ca...

jmulsman by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I need urgent help, could you please help me to build ikev2 in between Fortigate and Cisco router.I am not sure how to disable nat traversal, please share any useful document or configuration. Tunnel parameter,Phase 1Exchage mode : MainE...

Hi!, I´ve been stuck on this for a coupe of days, so any advice would be appreciated. I have a DNS and directory services servers on Amazon,which my clients should authenticate to, and they are reachable via IPSEC VPN (so far so good).  When I try to...