cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I would like to set up a site to site VPN between 2 Cisco 881 :version 15.5 no service pad service timestamps debug datetime msec service timestamps log datetime msec no service password-encryption ! hostname RemoteLab ! boot-start-marker boot-...

Portus92 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey super straightforward question, is it possible to measure the latency to a home user over AnyConnect from our headend VPN ASA 5525 firewall?Most of our home users have no troubles, but some have call quality issues with Jabber Softphones, or RDP ...

Because of a bug, we have decided to split our HA pairs of FP4115's running ASA into separate devices. The problem I'm seeing now is, when a user is connected to vpn1, and then vpn1 goes down, anyconnect tries to reconnect but only to the ip of vpn1....

jtennant by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using an old asa5505 for anyconnect purposes, is it still possible to get fixes/firmware for the NCSC-2020-0595 problem?Or is there a workaround i can use?regards

Hello,as described in the Titel a want to connect with AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.0.2052 to ASA 5540 Version 8.4 and SSL Premium License.The clients using Maschine Certificate to authenticate to ASA. This works fine.Now I want to setup a DAP...

Hi, I need to reach a secondary router internal subnet which is at the end of an ASA ipsec tunnel (see attached)For clients on Router A (172.16.2.1/24) to reach clients on Router B (172.16.1.1/24), would it just be a case of entering a static route e...

VPN.PNG
louis0001 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, I am looking to create a VPN from an FTDv inside our transit VPC to another VPC using the VGW, but im running into some configuration issues:1. the IP address scheme provided by AWS after I create the VPN uses the 169.254.x.x address ra...

Hello: I have the above mentioned router and am attempting to configure it to bring up an L2TP/IPSec connection with a windows client.It completes phase 1 fine but fails the phase 2 negotiation stating the transforms don't match but it seems that the...

I have VPN Remote Access setup and working on our Firepower 4110, version 6.2.3.3 but I am now trying to install an SSL certificate for this Remote Access setup so that my users do not get SSL errors when trying to connect and use the AnyConnect clie...