cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Scenario:Internet ---> VPN Concentrator (3015, 3.6.5) ----> DMZ (PIX 6.2) ---> Internal NetworkAddressing: DMZ Interface: 192.168.4.1/23 VPN Concentrator: 192.168.5.1/23 (Private Interface Address)Static Routes: All routes ...

Is there anyway to make my VPN connections into my pix user specific?I know that is possible with the 3000 concentrator but not sure if you can do it with a pix. I have about 10 people that need to VPN in.Can each VPN have a diffrent password?Reason ...

When I try to connect from a remote workstation [Win2k] these are the error messages I get. It looks like it creates the tunnel, then tears it down.What am I doing wrong?......................PPTP Tunnel created, tunnel_id is 12, remote_peer_ip is 4....

Paul.Lane by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a device that will hook to multiple VPN Concentrators at the same time? Just like the VPN Hardware client will hook to a single Concentrator.Josh

jzsides by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are trying to implementate a user VPN via Cisco Router and cisco vpn client. We have decided to use certificates.our CA structure depens on a Root CA and a Sub CA.We are able to establish vpn-connections via a Microsoft CA ( like in cisco examp...

hojniszt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereI was wondering about the effect of placing SEP cards in the wrong order. In the manuals I've read, it says that they should be placed in sequential order but no mention of the consequences. Could it make thigs so that if we have a SEP in slo...

Males by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!IOS 12.2(15)T introduces Enhanced Object Tracking feature for HSRP.The question is: is it possible to track status of an IPSec SA? In otherwords: is it possible to trigger HSRP switchover when DPD reports thatSA is dead, provided that IPSec and HS...

ovt by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,When creating a group on the 3005 and then specifying external - I go to the VPN client and try to authenticate and I dont even get an Xauth password prompt. When I go to the CSACS server under failed attempts I see that the 3005 sent the group...

dawsonpa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After uninstalling the VPN client I get a Blue Screen of Death on windows. Is there a proper way of uninstalling? I did it through the add remove programs. Can I recover from this or do I have to rebuild my PC.

gaban by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a good link to a site on cisco.com that explains how to do this please? Is it really just as simple as creating a route on the.. err router... that allows all traffic from the single legal ip to the pix external interface.?Would I h...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure GRE tunnel without IPSec. I have made tunnel interfaces on both end. configured tunnel source and destination and routing. But it does not work. when I do "sh int t0" I have this line "Tunnel protocol/transport uninitialized"Can ...

slavon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok I may not word this properly but I will try to get my point accross.I have a user who refuses to use terminal services on his servers, and he would like to be at home and log into his domain. VPN is setup right now and with terminal services he c...

Config;Client -> Aironet 1100 -> 2621 -> internet ->2621 ->3030Client is a XP laptop with Service pack1 - Dell True Mobility PC Card with Cisco VPN Client 3.5.1Aironet 1100 is using MAC filtering from a RADIUS and WEPNo special features on either 262...

t.holden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking to implement an IPSEC VPN on my 2621 Cisco router (if possible) which is running Cisco IOS 12.2(13)T1. My first questions is whether this IOS version is sufficient for me to implement an IPSEC VPN on this router. This router also has N...

ashwin_jk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I ping from the client to the network (behind the router), the debug shows the client encrypting and the router decrypting. The ping will not reply, because the router is not encrypting and thus the client is not getting anything to decrypt.The se...

whoknows by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes