cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

IP Routing on a 3005 IPSEC LAN2LAN ?

I have a test environment where we are connecting several sites via edge PIX 501s to a central 3005 concentrator over IPSEC Lan2Lan tunneling via the InternetI'm using static routing, communication from Site A and B back to the hub is good (and vice ...

jhatfield by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco VPN Client 3.5 on firewall-enabled Windows XP

IPSec VPN (through dial-up modem) to Cisco Concentrator 3015 would fail when using VPN client v3.5 on a firewall-enabled Windows XP station. Everything works fine when the XP firewall is disabled. Does anyone know how i could get the VPN up with the ...

ben_o by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN through AOLv7 I have a PIX515

I have VPN working through everyone else except AOL.I've tried split tunnelling but even the tech at cisco say it will not work. I need a work around quickly. Please help what is everyone else using?

Two out of 4 total ipsec peers don't want to cooperate....

I have two pix firewalls that do not want to talk to each other.I am using crypto map and ISAKMP (preshared keys) for my lan to lan vpns.PIX #1 - PIX 515 restricted, version 6.2(1)PIX #2 - PIX 515 restricted, version 6.2(1)PIX #3 - PIX 515 restricted...

ccaron by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

monitoring vpn connections

Is there a way to montor vpn connections on a PIX515 v6.2 via snmp? I want to be able to push the info into an MRTG graph and/or send an email alert whenever a threshold is crossed. So far, I have not found anything on it yet. Thanks

How to configure IPSec redundancy with HSRP ?

Hi,I want to configure IPSec redundancy with HSRP. Frame-relay as primary and ISDN as backup link. no dynamic routing. I referenced the following site but I cannot figure out exactly. how to treat the static routing(maybe I need floating routing) and...

cjrchoi11 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN 3005 and Microsoft IAS (Radius Server) Issue

Has anyone gotten Microsoft Radius Server (IAS) on NT to work with the VPN 3005 Concentrator? I am trying to configure the VPN 3005 to use our NT domain, which has theRadius Server installed, to authentication users. In addition, to be able to use ...

paulawong by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPsec between one sensor and two directors

Hello,I would like to install two Solaris directors for redundancy.Then, one sensor sends its alerts to the two directors.Also, I want to use IPsec communications betweensensors and directors.Can we set up sysconfig-sensor so that one sensor cancommu...

d.beppu by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2620 with ADSL-WIC VPN connection

I currently have a VPN3000 that I use for remote users to access our internal networks. I have a need now to add a remote facility using a VPN connection. I have a 2620 with an installed ADSL-WIC card to use at the remote facility. I have had the ADS...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers