cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Having a problem using HSRP for IPSEC in a router to PIX set up. Our two routers (3640 and 3725) run code that supports HSRP with IPSec.We have two cyrpto maps configured. One for a router to PIX set up and one for a router to router set up. We are ...

dkekai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

lan a--router a---router b----lan b ----router c-----lan ccan lan c communicate wth lan a and lan c CAN'T communicate with lan b?how to config vpn to archive this without ACL ?can anybody tell me how to find more info about GRE tunnel ? I can't find ...

henrybb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I' running a VPN between a pair of PIX515E w/ 6.3.1 in LAN-based FO and a 1721 VPN router. My VPN tunnel is up and works fine both ways. I force a failover to the standby by pulling one of the cables on the Primary and the failover works fine and t...

dsamaan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im having a trouble in establishing vpn tunnel from cisco 1720 router having 12.5(4) ios to checkpoint firewall NG.Im pasting the debug output along with this mail.Teh debug messages shows problems in quick mode.Can anyone help me out.rypto isakmp...

syamc66 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to setup a VPN with the above and I'm getting IKE SA negotiationtimeouts (see below). Looking at the PIX debug output, the PIX seems tobe trying a whole load of transforms that I didn't ask for - which is whythe client times out (??...

Hello.I have got an request from a customer. In this scenario 3.6.4 Cisco VPN-Clients are connecting to a c1710 router running the new 12.2(15)T and using the XAuth authentication. When the userlogon appears, the user just have 30 seconds to key in t...

d.thelen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've currently got a Cisco 1710 and a Cisco 831 router, with VPN functionality in it. I don't know a lot about VPNs but I have the 1710 up and running doing dial in users with the VPN client, and would like to get the 831 to do the same.I've confi...

eleith by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a hub and spoke VPN that consists of 1710 routers at the remote sites and a PIX 515e at the hub site. The 1710's currently use sDSL connections to connect to corporate. I would like to add a second sDSL circuit at the remote sites ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I want to establish a VPN LAN to LAN over IPSEC through a PIX Firewall, I have a VPN concentrator 3005 in a DMZ in my PIX and the cliente has a FREESWAN linux, I am using a NAT for the ip address of the public interface of the VPN 3005.The VPN n...

We have a network with two sites each with a w2k domain (one a child domain of the other) to they are trusting and have dynamic copies of each others DNS/WINS, this has been working fine with an ISDN connection with both networks browsable to each o...

mike.f by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to the document, if u upgrade twice for the software then the concentrator will have 2 copied of the image on 2 different flash.If I upgrade the image and haft way through the concentrator hang up, how do I recovery back the previous image?...

ccsam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could somebody please point me to a document that explains and lists IOS VPN configuration (using shared-keys) to support DHCP for a VPN client.I would like to understand the steps and configuration. Thanks in AdvanceMatt K

mattkaya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok!, here I send the configuration in both sides of the VPN: PIX Firewall access-list 20 permit tcp host <remote public IP> host <local public IP> eq telnet access-list vpn-name permit ip host <local public IP> host <remote public IP> crypto ipsec tr...

ramiro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes