cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

According to the document, if u upgrade twice for the software then the concentrator will have 2 copied of the image on 2 different flash.If I upgrade the image and haft way through the concentrator hang up, how do I recovery back the previous image?...

ccsam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could somebody please point me to a document that explains and lists IOS VPN configuration (using shared-keys) to support DHCP for a VPN client.I would like to understand the steps and configuration. Thanks in AdvanceMatt K

mattkaya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok!, here I send the configuration in both sides of the VPN: PIX Firewall access-list 20 permit tcp host <remote public IP> host <local public IP> eq telnet access-list vpn-name permit ip host <local public IP> host <remote public IP> crypto ipsec tr...

ramiro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to allow access to PCs behind a Borderware firewall performing PAT running the VPN client to a PIX running 6.3 - what ports/protocols need to be opened up on the Borderware firewall? As far as I can tell, it will be UDP port 500 and TCP port 1...

Hi: I want to establish a VPN LAN to LAN over IPSEC through a PIX Firewall, I have a VPN concentrator 3005 in a DMZ in my PIX and the cliente has a FREESWAN linux, I am using a NAT for the ip address of the public interface of the VPN 3005. The VPN n...

I have a Linksys WUSB11 2.6 802.11b on my laptop. I can use my laptop and connect to the VPN at work with no problem using my cable modem and a direct connection to my network switch. However, when I try to use the WAP11 Access Hub (it is not a rou...

dkrajews by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Is the above possible?What I am trying to work out is if I have a router performing nat with one legal ip, will the vpn client happily connect to this ip address if it is routed through to the external interface of the pix.Are there any pitfal...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have an 827 with 12.2.4(T) and a 1720 with same. I create an IPSEC VPN between them but traffic is not seen inbound to the 1720 from the 827 when I look at sh cry ips sa. If I ping from the 1720 to the 827 then look at sh cry ips sa on both I...

Scenario multiple Lan-Lan IPSEC VPNs between PIX F/Ws. I need to remotely access/manage these PIX's either via Telnet/SSH & would prefer to do across the VPN tunnel. NB I've tried configuring telnet/ssh for both inside/outside from my source but don'...

I have a Scenario where the VPN 3000 concentrator is configured use DHCP to assign IP addresses to VPN clients. Is it possible to configure the VPN Concentrator such that, Only for one of the groups on the concentrator, Address assignment is done usi...

imacci by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Confgiuration: PIX 501 (6.21) Cable Modem, Single IP, DHCP on the Outside Interface, using PATI am trying to use the Cisco VPN Client and MS L2TP from the inside of the firewall. What must I turn on or open to pass the traffic properly through the f...

Hello,Does somebody know how to enable dynamic DNS (w2k workstation with VPN client to vpn3030 ) ?The problem is that the client register ok with Wins but never with dns ( it stays as old IP address record) so some servers refuse to work.I tried seve...

d.jursik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes