cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Here is an example of my connection. I do have a tunnel but I can't access internal network. I am doing Network extension mode.VPN 3002Public int 200.200.200.2GW 200.200.200.1Private int 1.1.1.1DHCP pool 1.1.1.2-1.1.1.1283015 ConcentratorPublic Int 1...

smhn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to setup Bandwidth Policy on a Lan-to-Lan VPN I get the following error. I have a VPN Concentrator 3015 on each side. An error has occurred while attempting to perform the operation. Error updating bandwidth settings for LAN-to-LAN connect...

dwessel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a LAN-to-LAN VPN setup between a Cisco VPN 3030 Concentrator [A]and a 2621 router [B] with AIM card. Sometimes, when clearing the existing session on both ends and initiating a new one I notice the following on the router: Router#show...

rajesh444 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1700 router with VPN client 3.6.1 accessing. My XP-Home and Win98 client using cable modem are able to connect authenticate and map to necessary files on the network. I am running XP-Pro with a dial up connection and am able to authe...

support by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! What does the "sysopt connection permit-ipsec" command exactly do: - permits ESP and UDP/500 to terminate on PIX? - permits ESP and UDP/500 to pass thru PIX without ACL checking? - permits all that is encapsulated within the IPSec packet to pass ...

ovt by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any Cisco or 3rd party performance benchmarks for Cisco routers?Ideally, I would like to know the sustainable performance of IPSec for different router families with and without VPN encryption modulesthanx

pax_2111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a very strange situation. I have configured a VPN between two networks but a TCP application that should run through the tunnel is failing. The remote end is sending RST to the SYN. Below is the output of the network dump. I tried to reduce...

pax_2111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 3030 using v.3.6.3. VPN Client v.3.6.3.a., on Win2KTried to use AES-128. Set up IKE proposal with (Authentication = Preshared Keys, Authentication Algorithm = MD5/HMAC-128, Encryption Algorithm = AES-128, Diffie-Hellman Group: Group 2 (1024-bit...

r-ta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a quick question. I have a remote site that has a PIX 501 using DSL creating an EZ VPN link to a 3005 at my main site. When a user at the remote site makes an HTTP request, does the access go directly out from that location through the 501 and D...

This is the scenario:My ISP provider supplies pppoE.When I connect a PC directly to the ASDL modem I can open my VPN L2TP and VPN works OK and I am able to navigate.When I connect PC behind 806, I receive a private IP from pool in 806 and I am able t...

sguerrero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes