cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone used the new features in the T code for mobile VPNs using IOS? Specifically does the feature...Mobile IP —IPsec for Home Agent to Foreign Agent Tunnelmake it possible for crypto maps to adjust dynamically if the home router gets a new add...

bgibson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured a PIX 515E, code revision 6.2(2) with a VPN configurationwhich permits Cisco VPN 3.x clients to terminate VPN sessions on a lowersecurity interface and gain access to resources on the inside (securitylevel 100) interface. The terminat...

I'm using Cisco client ver 3.6.3(a) & connecting to a 2621 router running, 12.2(11)T3. I can establish a VPN connection without any problems. I can connect to the internal networks while connected to VPN but I cannot browse the Internet if I have a...

usderit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The LAN to LAN vpn tunnel is working fine. My user in the remote office using the Linksys can connect to the CISCO vpn using the LAN to LAN. They have access to hosts on my xxx.133.0.0 network. The problem I have is the remote office cannot connec...

mhicks by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote vendor who only needs to connect to a specific system located on the DMZ segment that hangs off of a third interface on my PIX 515. Has anyone setup a VPN group to allow users to connect to the DMZ without allowing access into the i...

david by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had the VPN3030 concentrator in production for over a year now. The client version have slowly been increasing to the current version. Is there some information logged that I can correlate what users are using what client version. Furthermo...

dladen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am testing the movian vpn client on a palm with our pix. I got to log in and received a ip address from the pix. Everything seems fine but I can't ping any host behind the pix. I noticed something strange from the pix debbuging:-----------------...

Can anyone help with this strange problem I'm having withconfigurating VPN on the Cisco. I can connect with the Cisco Clientsuccesfuly, but I can only telnet to the devices which are not inaccess list 101:access-list 101 permit ip 10.3.200.0 0.0.0.2...

bbellamy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to setup Bandwidth Policy on a Lan-to-Lan VPN I get the following error. I have a VPN Concentrator 3015 on each side. An error has occurred while attempting to perform the operation. Error updating bandwidth settings for LAN-to-LAN conn...

dwessel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Virtual Private NetworksWe currently have a site-to-site VPN setup using a PIX 506 and PIX 515 (with 3 interfaces). On the DMZ interface of the PIX 515 we have a VPN 3005. The VPN clients establish the tunnel to the public interface on the VPN 3005 a...

urander by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,my customer ask me about the win2k VPN connection with PIX. As far I know, no problem, using IPSEC. But, does the Win2k support 3DES encryption with PIX?TIA,Alexandre Otto DurrSão Paulo - Brazil

ottodurr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes