cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Version 3.5.2.Rel Feb 14 2002 12:10:21. I am trying enable NAT so my users can browse the internet while vpning into my network (this is a must have per our users) I have a private IP on my priva...

rbinc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there issues with using a VPN client on a host on a local network (LAN A) to connect to a remote network (LAN B) when the WAN router already is establishing a tunnel to either that same remote network (LAN B) or a different remote network (LAN C)...

Hi, i have problems to configure a VPN Connection between a Cisco Pix501 and a Netgear FVS318. On the Netgear are different things to configure as on the Pix. I´ve never configured a Netgear before... Does anybody have a sample configuration betwee...

skleber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a problem setting up a tunnel between a PIX and a nortel. On debug I see the following message.ISAKMP: reserved not zero on payload 5!Which might be the problem what does it mean?

j-tucker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently running a 515R with VPN client 354 on XP clients. Get good connectivity into network resources, but constantly get "Exchange server unavailable" when attempting to connect Outlook 2002 clients over VPN. Have windows 98 clients using Safen...

I am having an issue with clients connecting via client 3.5 from a DSL service provider (Sympatico in Canada). The client can initiate the connection and can ping internal ip addresses, however they timeout whenever they try to access any internal re...

jbuncombe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone tried this? I have a customer router that was setup for vpn clients but then the one client decided he wanted faster access so he got an 827 and I configured it to work peer to peer with a dynamic address on his new 827. Since no one needed cl...

Has anyone worked (broadly) with this combo in site-2-site configurations?I have 15 PIX 501's to deploy at branch offices, and a NS-100 as the HQ head-end terminiating endpoint.Any input on problems or issues you experienced getting the devies to int...

scotthale by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What we are experiencing is this.Customer A runs a VPN to our 3015 via a PIX 506e. Customer A has two sites that are also VPN linked. Exactly the same equipment at both sites. Cisco PIX 506e and a 1700 router.The VPN from customer A to our 3015 i...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user who needs to access our 3005 through a firewall at a remote site, where we have no control over the network. He can connect via Windows PPTP connection but can't access any resources (though he can ping all hosts on our network), and h...

I have an employee that has XP Home edition and another with W2K Pro. Either one can connect and be authenticated using VPN to a 3015 concentrator. After they connect they can not ping any internal network box via IP or by name. I have watched the ...