cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a LAN composed of PC to Switch, Switch to Firewall, Firewall to Router. Switch can ping the Router across Firewall FTD, and vice-versa Router can ping the Switch. The PC can ping the Switch, PC can ping the Firewall inside interface, but PC ca...

GatLMCO by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems connecting to my 1941 Cisco router using anyconnect client on my windows 10, while getting this error  Connection attempt has failed due to server communication error please retry connection. Configuration on router   Current con...

Maambo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to make a VPN that connects a Cisco ASA Firewall to a Cisco Router. I've attached an image of my GNS3 Topology.Here are the commands I ran:On the Firewall:• conf t• Crypto ikev1 policy 10• encryption 3des• authentication pre-share• has...

I want to connect to my school's VPN, but every time after I login, I encountered following errors:The VPN client encountered an error. Please restart your computer or device, then try again.AnyConnect was not able to establish a connection to the sp...

853229838 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have anyconnect-linux64-4.10.06090 installed on Ubunut. After an upgrade to version 23.10, I lost the ability to connect to my school's vpn. I keep getting the error 'You are missing the required libraries for the method you requested'. I wou...

Hi all, I'm setting up AnyConnect client in an ISR Router. I can't get them working.I've followed this instructions and it doesn't work.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/flexvpn/200555-FlexVPN-AnyConnect-IKEv2-Remote-Access.html  He...

Hello everyone,I would like to know if any passwords are saved by NAM when connecting to home SSID?I am deploying AnyConnect NAM at one of the customer location and customer would like to know the same.Thank you!

ReneG by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes