cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I started managing an FMC, and in it, I have an ASA 9.14 on board.My Outside interface is public, and the Inside interface is directly connected to my client's management network.Routing communication is via BGP, and I accept some prefixes to connect...

joandwifi by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Having problem establishing a site to site VPN connection. Site A is a 5506, site B is a 1010. Both running ASA and managed through ASDM.I am getting various errors from our ASDM manager including:4       IKEv1 was unsuccessful at setting up ...

HI Team,Zscaler cloud and Cisco FTD (7.2.2) are connected via an IPsec connection. Establishing an IPSec tunnel with Phase 1 and Phase 2.We test the communication; data is sent to the tunnel and received by Zscaler as well. Zscaler was unable to view...

I need to import a new certificate in Cisco ASA, as already done in the past years. I have the new one from Actalis, the CSR request was created with openssl req -new -newkey rsa:2048 -nodes -keyout star.domain.it.key -out star.domain.it.csr command ...

RexPr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I've set up a site to site IPsec tunnel, from a Cisco 1100 series router to a Palo Alto firewall. I'm doing a route based VPN and so far everything seems to be working fine, the tunnel is up and the remote site can reach anything on our ...

HaydenJ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Eveyone,I've noticed (via the release notes) some improvements to VTI in ASA v9.19/9.20 and have decided it's time for a CryptoMap -> VTI migration.Could I ask a few questions please?1. To get RRI working with an ASA VTI, do we need to attach a tu...

j.a.m.e.s by Level 4
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes