cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm using PIX 515E and Cisco ACS 3.0.2. I'm providing VPN access to our remote users using PIX and ACS. Everything works fine if I assign IP address to the remote users using the following commands. However, I'd like to be able to use the IP pool ...

I'm trying to install the VPN client 5.2.7 on a Debian system, and I'm getting stuck on the installer looking for the source code. I have the source installed and configured, sitting in /usr/src/linux. It doesn't seem to recognize that as the correct...

mmurrain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the Cisco 1700 router handle IPSec protocol? If so, do you have documentation of how to handle it with Watchguard Firebox 1000? Thanks, Robbie

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone experienced a problem with dropped individual IPsec sessions within a lan-2-lan connection if you are using network lists which necessitate several different IPsec session within the connection? For instance say your have a LAN-to-LAN co...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using PIX 515E and ACS 3.0.2 to provide VPN access to the romote users. I've added the following commands to PIX:sysopt connection permit-ipsecip local pool IPPool1 10.151.1.1-10.151.1.254vpngroup vpngroup1 password vpnpass1vpngroup vpngroup1 ad...

Most of our vpn users there is no problem.but some users have problem.they can establish a IPSec connection to VPN 3030 using Client 3.1but they couldn't ping or session with our internal network.but they can ping to internet sites.they use private i...

bslim by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can LAN to LAN VPN be possible by having a PIX 510 at the corporate office and other branches let sayBranch 1 has 1720 router with T1 CircuitBranch 2 has VPN concentrator with T1 circuitBranch 3 has PIX with DSL CircuitBranch 4 has Router with DSL C...

Hi, everybody. Customers of my company using Cisco VPN Client 3.5 to connect to the PIX 520 (running 6.2(2) code). Everything is working perfectly. But one of the customers need to connect from behind firewall at his premisies. Nothing could be chang...

courby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a secondary outside connection to handle client and eventually site to site vpn traffic. Client connections through the primary outside connection still work, however when a client attempts to connect through the secondary connection...

jbuncombe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using a PIX 506 to terminate our VPN connections. The clients are using the 3.6.2 version of the Cisco client. We have configured the PIX to use a split tunnel. Our problem is that once the clients connect to the VPN they can no longer reso...

Hi,I have a pix 501 setup like the config below.My problem is that although the vpn clients can connect and see exchange, ping names and get resolution to ip and connect to terminal server with no problem. However, when I try and go to \\server\shar...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes